NOC Code......
recieved 3rd set of GCMS
on last pages 2 codes mentioned on right top
s.15.(1)
S.13(1)(a)

any idea any this , mine is spousal application
S 15.(1)
International affairs and defence

• 15 (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains information the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the conduct of international affairs, the defence of Canada or any state allied or associated with Canada or the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information
    • (a) relating to military tactics or strategy, or relating to military exercises or operations undertaken in preparation for hostilities or in connection with the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities;

• (b) relating to the quantity, characteristics, capabilities or deployment of weapons or other defence equipment or of anything being designed, developed, produced or considered for use as weapons or other defence equipment;

• (c) relating to the characteristics, capabilities, performance, potential, deployment, functions or role of any defence establishment, of any military force, unit or personnel or of any organization or person responsible for the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities;

• (d) obtained or prepared for the purpose of intelligence relating to
      • (i) the defence of Canada or any state allied or associated with Canada, or

• (ii) the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities;
    • (e) obtained or prepared for the purpose of intelligence respecting foreign states, international organizations of states or citizens of foreign states used by the Government of Canada in the process of deliberation and consultation or in the conduct of international affairs;

• (f) on methods of, and scientific or technical equipment for, collecting, assessing or handling information referred to in paragraph (d) or (e) or on sources of such information;

• (g) on the positions adopted or to be adopted by the Government of Canada, governments of foreign states or international organizations of states for the purpose of present or future international negotiations;

• (h) that constitutes diplomatic correspondence exchanged with foreign states or international organizations of states or official correspondence exchanged with Canadian diplomatic missions or consular posts abroad; or

• (i) relating to the communications or cryptographic systems of Canada or foreign states used
      • (i) for the conduct of international affairs,

• (ii) for the defence of Canada or any state allied or associated with Canada, or

• (iii) in relation to the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities.
  • Marginal note:

S 13(1)(a)

• Information obtained in confidence
    • 13 (1) Subject to subsection (2), the head of a government institution shall refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains information that was obtained in confidence from
      • (a) the government of a foreign state or an institution thereof;

Reactions: sveta

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
S 15.(1)
International affairs and defence

• 15 (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains information the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the conduct of international affairs, the defence of Canada or any state allied or associated with Canada or the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information
      • (a) relating to military tactics or strategy, or relating to military exercises or operations undertaken in preparation for hostilities or in connection with the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities;

• (b) relating to the quantity, characteristics, capabilities or deployment of weapons or other defence equipment or of anything being designed, developed, produced or considered for use as weapons or other defence equipment;

• (c) relating to the characteristics, capabilities, performance, potential, deployment, functions or role of any defence establishment, of any military force, unit or personnel or of any organization or person responsible for the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities;

• (d) obtained or prepared for the purpose of intelligence relating to
        • (i) the defence of Canada or any state allied or associated with Canada, or

• (ii) the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities;
      • (e) obtained or prepared for the purpose of intelligence respecting foreign states, international organizations of states or citizens of foreign states used by the Government of Canada in the process of deliberation and consultation or in the conduct of international affairs;

• (f) on methods of, and scientific or technical equipment for, collecting, assessing or handling information referred to in paragraph (d) or (e) or on sources of such information;

• (g) on the positions adopted or to be adopted by the Government of Canada, governments of foreign states or international organizations of states for the purpose of present or future international negotiations;

• (h) that constitutes diplomatic correspondence exchanged with foreign states or international organizations of states or official correspondence exchanged with Canadian diplomatic missions or consular posts abroad; or

• (i) relating to the communications or cryptographic systems of Canada or foreign states used
        • (i) for the conduct of international affairs,

• (ii) for the defence of Canada or any state allied or associated with Canada, or

• (iii) in relation to the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities.
    • Marginal note:
S 13(1)(a)
  • Information obtained in confidence
    • 13 (1) Subject to subsection (2), the head of a government institution shall refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains information that was obtained in confidence from
      • (a) the government of a foreign state or an institution thereof;
my GC key says bgc not started
GCMS says security , criminality not started
and this third set of GCMS says s.15(1)

does it mean that my security done or underway , can you share your expertise

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
my GC key says bgc not started
GCMS says security , criminality not started
and this third set of GCMS says s.15(1)

does it mean that my security done or underway , can you share your expertise
These sections are for the reference that some information might be retracted.
To check if your security has started, check the 6-7th page CLIENT DETAILS

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Dear Friends/Seniors,

I submitted my e-APR in April 2018, its been more than a year, no updated. Ordered my GCMS notes and needed your help with the following;

In the ASSESSMENT Section it says
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HRIV:
Criminality:
Passed
Org Crime:
Medical:
Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

In ADMISSIBILITIES (page 37) section it is BLANK, withheld to section 15(1) and 19(1), and on next blank page on top right corner s 15(1) is written.

In my EE Profile it says:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

In GCMS notes:
Only Eligibility, Criminality, Medical and Info sharing is complete/passed. Rest are empty.
In EE Profile:
Eligibility is still in progress and also background checks

Please advise does it mean I am stuck at security and everything else is passed and fine? Or there is something wrong as EE profile and GCMS notes dont match! Very confused and scared!

Thanks very much in advance!

Kind Regards

mani770

Apr 25, 2019
Does anyone know what does secondary office mean in Notes. I have creation date of 2010 in notes with 3 offices (CIO, CPC-Vegreville, OSC). i was never there in that year. i went for vacation in 2004 and 2012 but not 2012. it is mentioned under secondary office.
Hi..
Did you find out what’s mean that?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
HI, My application is FSW-Outland. What is the cheapest way to apply for GCMS? gcmsbuddy fees is $10 USD. Any other cheaper option?
The notes have all your important information. Don't look for a website which is cheap. make sure the party you use should comply with PIPEDA.
The one i recommend does.
If you have a friend in Canada, ask him/her to file it for you.

Reactions: manishdamani271

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello Friends,

Today I have received my GCMS notes.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x-ztaJ9nDkZZykAToU-qjTPwSo5ADeA6

As per my notes, review required for my funds. Is it recommended to upload new set of POF or should I wait for ADR ?

FSW-O , AOR 21st October.

Thanks
RR for POF might be because the funds are not in Cash or are in foreign currency. You need not upload anything. Upload anything only after you are requested by IRCC. I don't think so. you will get a ADR depending on what you submitted as your POF.

manishdamani271

Star Member
May 10, 2013
RR for POF might be because the funds are not in Cash or are in foreign currency. You need not upload anything. Upload anything only after you are requested by IRCC. I don't think so. you will get a ADR depending on what you submitted as your POF.
Thanks for reply. As part of proof of funds , I did provide following documents :

1) Current balance and 6 months average balance on bank letter head
2) 6 months bank statement
3) 80% of funds are from my salary so provided 6 months salary slip as well
4) 20 % of funds are from shares which I sold and deposited money in Bank. Added sale receipt of it in POF documents

Thanks

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thanks for reply. As part of proof of funds , I did provide following documents :

1) Current balance and 6 months average balance on bank letter head
2) 6 months bank statement
3) 80% of funds are from my salary so provided 6 months salary slip as well
4) 20 % of funds are from shares which I sold and deposited money in Bank. Added sale receipt of it in POF documents

Thanks
This looks good. This is a regular review, don't do anything until or unless you get an ADR.