+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Understanding GCMS Noes

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Hello Guys, i got the GCMS notes but i can't seem to understand how to read it. Which order do they follow, it seems really weird. Can somebody please help me with understanding it? Thank you

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hello Guys, i got the GCMS notes but i can't seem to understand how to read it. Which order do they follow, it seems really weird. Can somebody please help me with understanding it? Thank you
Which part you don't understand, You can find the comments of Case analyst and Immigration officer at the end of that document. In the first few pages there is a status written for each step like this.

If you can share that.

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Which part you don't understand, You can find the comments of Case analyst and Immigration officer at the end of that document. In the first few pages there is a status written for each step like this.

If you can share that.
How do you add picture on messages? For the second page i have the same things you showed in the picture. The due date is 2018/10/17. what does this mean?

movais

Sep 10, 2018

If you can share that.
The problem is, i am worried regarding one of my work experience, that was the reason i applied for GCMS notes. I only submitted T4A for that experience as my manager refused to write me a letter. I want to check if my employment history has been verified and everything was good or they have some issues regarding it. I have no idea where to find this.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
How do you add picture on messages? For the second page i have the same things you showed in the picture. The due date is 2018/10/17. what does this mean?
For the first question.. you upload the picture to some image sharing website like imageur or imagebb. copy the link and attach it there in the image insert.

It means that your application will be checked back by immigration officer on or before the due date. If the Security check was completed he will assign it to next officer for some sort of action or approval.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
The problem is, i am worried regarding one of my work experience, that was the reason i applied for GCMS notes. I only submitted T4A for that experience as my manager refused to write me a letter. I want to check if my employment history has been verified and everything was good or they have some issues regarding it. I have no idea where to find this.

Scroll down to the end of your file. You will See the Initial comments by Case Analyst. It will clearly say that i checked this and that and seems fine. All information.

movais

Sep 10, 2018
So the last page, note 2 have bunch of things. In recommendation it is:
Recommend pass MI3 A11.2 Appears Met R87.1: CEC Minimum requirements - Appears Met Ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

movais

Sep 10, 2018
On note 1: It is created and updated date which is after the Note 2 date
Label: General
Office: CPC- Ottawa
Text: Preview verified (applicant information)

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
So the last page, note 2 have bunch of things. In recommendation it is:
Recommend pass MI3 A11.2 Appears Met R87.1: CEC Minimum requirements - Appears Met Ready to finalize RPRF: Complete
It means there is nothing adverse on your application and everything is normal you don't have to worry about anything.

Reactions: movais

movais

Sep 10, 2018
For the first question.. you upload the picture to some image sharing website like imageur or imagebb. copy the link and attach it there in the image insert.

It means that your application will be checked back by immigration officer on or before the due date. If the Security check was completed he will assign it to next officer for some sort of action or approval.
So you mean they will have a look at my documents again on the due date?

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
So you mean they will have a look at my documents again on the due date?
The Image i shared with you is the Series of steps your application go through.
Right now your application is in Security Stage. Now the CIC don't do the Security itself. They Ask CSIS to Carry out a Security Check for Applicants. Then CIC Give them like a month to submit report. That's how they put a due date on your application. They Check back the application if security report has been submitted or not. If Yes they Proceed to next step. When Everything i done.. The Immigration officer gives approval of your case which is forwarded to Central Office, Where everything is checked out once again and you get the PPR.

Reactions: movais

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
If they didn't ask you until now about the documents or jobs.. It's a clear indication that you are all good.

movais

Sep 10, 2018
The Image i shared with you is the Series of steps your application go through.
Right now your application is in Security Stage. Now the CIC don't do the Security itself. They Ask CSIS to Carry out a Security Check for Applicants. Then CIC Give them like a month to submit report. That's how they put a due date on your application. They Check back the application if security report has been submitted or not. If Yes they Proceed to next step. When Everything i done.. The Immigration officer gives approval of your case which is forwarded to Central Office, Where everything is checked out once again and you get the PPR.
I see, i really hope everything goes well... due date was last month and i haven't heard anything from them yet. Really worried about it as my WP has expired and my BGWP application is in process. If my CEC gets rejected before BGWP application is processed, i will have to pack my life of 8 years in Canada and go back to home country :(