+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Undeclared Dependent child under Working Visa

JOYCE21086

Sep 8, 2018
Hi.

I hope your expert opinion will give a light to my possible inadmissibility for future application for PR.

9/2017 submitted my requirement with the help of an agency for a caregiver position
10/2017 found employer willing to sponsor
11/2017 FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT
7/2018 got positive LMIA and delivered the baby
8/2018 Medical done
9/2018 visa stamping
4/2019 arrived in canada

I submitted my application forms to my agency prior my knowledge of becoming pregnant and was afraid that it will affect my application.

I was thinking as long as I give birth in my home country it will not be a problem. But i learned that this will be a misinterpretation on my part. If I only knew I can still change the information I had with my initial application prior my visa application I should've let my agency know my situation.

Now I plan to apply for another employer under work permit visa. I still don't have 24 months to apply for PR..

Can I now include my dependent child under my work visa application for my 2nd employer? Will the officer be mindful of the changes i will make? compared to those who are applying for PR with family class? Is Birth certificate and a written explanation letter be enough to justify the changes i will make. And will this have an impact on my eligibility as a foreign applicant and future PR application?

Thank you in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi.

I hope your expert opinion will give a light to my possible inadmissibility for future application for PR.

9/2017 submitted my requirement with the help of an agency for a caregiver position
10/2017 found employer willing to sponsor
11/2017 FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT
7/2018 got positive LMIA and delivered the baby
8/2018 Medical done
9/2018 visa stamping
4/2019 arrived in canada

I submitted my application forms to my agency prior my knowledge of becoming pregnant and was afraid that it will affect my application.

I was thinking as long as I give birth in my home country it will not be a problem. But i learned that this will be a misinterpretation on my part. If I only knew I can still change the information I had with my initial application prior my visa application I should've let my agency know my situation.

Now I plan to apply for another employer under work permit visa. I still don't have 24 months to apply for PR..

Can I now include my dependent child under my work visa application for my 2nd employer? Will the officer be mindful of the changes i will make? compared to those who are applying for PR with family class? Is Birth certificate and a written explanation letter be enough to justify the changes i will make. And will this have an impact on my eligibility as a foreign applicant and future PR application?

Thank you in advance
You have no choice you have to correct your misrepresentation. The longer you go on lying the less likely you will be forgiven.