Congratulations for RFV letter.Hi, I am the outland dependent of an inland PA. Received the RFV in mail today and in CIC as well.
Can someone please help me confirm the envelope contents?
- Original Passport
- 2 Photographs of the Applicant- Name, DOB, Height, Eye Colour of Applicant mentioned behind; as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio and the date the photograph was taken
- SMS / Courier return form
- Consent form
- Ready for Visa Letter (that I received in CIC and mail)
- Passport transmission letter (that I received after I filled the VFS webform and was done with the payment)
- RPRF Receipt (as per point 4.)
- eCoPR of Principle Applicant (as per point 5.) [The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependents]
Is there any other way to mention height & eye colour of dependent
Is there anything missing?
All documents your have mentioned are correct.
For eye color and height, the details has to be on a paper not behind the photograph.
One photo should have applicants name, DoB, Photo taken date, Photo Studio name and address. Other photo should be blank.
I hope this helps.