+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I sent my passport on sep 30 it went underprocess oct 7 today i got mail it way back to us

i m just wondring my passport got stamp this second time i send it first time it came back because of photo issue
Is it normal to get stamped with in 4 days??

i havent got any updates in my cic account tillnow.
It took 7 days to reach ircc !!! What is your city of residence ?.?.

Akash P P

Jul 30, 2016
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys,
Normally how long does it takes to get payment link after raising the webform?
I raised webform last Friday and didn't get the link yet.

CNP

Oct 26, 2018
Can some one guide me.
Your application, tracking ID No.................................. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/10/07
Please find the Tracking Id ..................................... and AWB No ................... for further tracking.

The above status means that they have verified all the documents and passport stamping will be done? I come to know that PR visa stamping needs minimum 14 days.
Thanks in advance.
I think you are stressing yourself too much :). Relax, its not even a week that your passport has reached IRCC. I understand your anxiety, however you have done what you needed to do. Now let IRCC work, verify your application, documents and issue you a visa!

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
I think you are stressing yourself too much :). Relax, its not even a week that your passport has reached IRCC. I understand your anxiety, however you have done what you needed to do. Now let IRCC work, verify your application, documents and issue you a visa!
Actually, I am worried about photos, so many candidates are getting their passports back without stamping.
Little anxious....

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Got email about passport dispatch today. I can also see GCKEY updated with COPR and counterfoil info.

passport was submitted on 5th went under process on 8th at IRCC.