+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

Far357

Dec 16, 2021
Hey just an update
They have started reviewing my eligibility, however, it also says the background check in process.
Not sure how long is it gonna take and they didn't send me my original passport back which I submitted w my application via mail
Good news!
Hope you will get the ppr soon.
Keep updating here please.

rajbirk0211

Star Member
Apr 11, 2022
Hi everyone
I applied for trv based on my approval letter of PGWP. Because I didn't receive hard copy still now. Is there chances to get approval for ppr ??

RAKZ

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
Hi. I appreciate your suggestion. My closed work permit expires on June 16, and I am still in Canada awaiting a new appointment letter from a different employer. Could you please advise whether I can stay legally in Canada while waiting for a new appointment letter to apply for the work permit?

Oct 7, 2019
Hello,

I applied on 28th June. Today(13th July), they have started reviewing. So, I would like to know how many days, I will get the next update. Also, once we get PPR, then In how many days, they will send back our passport?
I need to know because I want to book a flight. any leads will be appreciated.

Thank you all.

Last edited:

rajbirk0211

Star Member
Apr 11, 2022
Hello,

I applied on 28th July. Today(13th July), I have started reviewing. So, I would like to know how many days, I will get the next update. Also, once we get PPR, then In how many days, they will send back our passport?
I need to know because I want to book a flight. any leads will be appreciated.

Thank you all.
28th june or July?

Harpreet3395

Jul 13, 2022
Hi I applied student visa on 31 March, although my medical was cleared on 7 April but after that no update on that file are still in review.Any idea how long it takes.

ali9797

May 14, 2021
My eligibility review for TRV (inside Canada) started on June 29, but I haven't received any other updates since then (now it's over two weeks!). Is anyone in the same boat?

Last edited:

adajeon

Oct 28, 2019
Hi everyone
applied 21 may 2022
passport request 28 june 2022
sent passport 28 june 2022
passport received june 29 2022 (Ottawa)
haven't heard anything after that
called client support center today agent said counterfoil is in que to be generated.
How long do you guys think it will take to get my passport back?
How did you manage to get a hold of an agent via phone? I tried calling them and it kept saying they can't transfer my call to an agent. Also, was your passport received by a delivery partner called SCI?