+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel Documents - Very Urgent....

ND15

Oct 11, 2010
Hi All,

Could you guys please urgently help me for problem I am facing at the moment????

Actually me and my wife came to canada on PR visa on 24th september 2010..now she went to UK without PR card...I received my pr card and when i called to call center agent about her PR card they said that her file went under review at the end of October month 2010...

The problem is we booked her ticket for canada for this 30th November to come back here again and she dont have pr card...

so can i ask CIC for her PR card or Travel documents????? and for that what is the procedure????

My ticket to UK is for 18th November so i have like 1 week to get either PR card or Travel Document for my wife....

Urgent advice (help) is appreciated.
Regards

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
ND15 said:
Hi All,

Could you guys please urgently help me for problem I am facing at the moment????

Actually me and my wife came to canada on PR visa on 24th september 2010..now she went to UK without PR card...I received my pr card and when i called to call center agent about her PR card they said that her file went under review at the end of October month 2010...

The problem is we booked her ticket for canada for this 30th November to come back here again and she dont have pr card...

so can i ask CIC for her PR card or Travel documents????? and for that what is the procedure????

My ticket to UK is for 18th November so i have like 1 week to get either PR card or Travel Document for my wife....

Urgent advice (help) is appreciated.
Regards
I think she can still come back without having her PR card, as long as her visa is valid in her PP.
I had a friend whose wife did not recv the PR card whereas his entire family got the same.
Still they were able to re-enter again 2nd time...***Time and situation might be different for each individual***

I request our senior members to guide you better.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
U cannot enter Canada w/out the PR cards, except by road - while self driving.

A Temp. Travel Document (PRTD) could be obtained from your local CHC, CHC-London in your case. It costs $50. U require to apply for it in person... It usually takes 48 hrs (not sure, someone opined earlier somewhere).

Qorax