22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
but did you submit any additional documents
Nope. I believe that's the default status they're using for when they are checking pictures.

vmitta

Jan 26, 2016
Yesterday status was "We are reviewing your additional documents" and today its changed to "Documents has been uploaded". Can anyone suggest on this

vmitta

Jan 26, 2016
Hi. Did you get any message in mycic for sending new photos?

What is the status of additional documents now?
I did not get any mail till now. Today, status changed to "Additional documents have been uploaded". I am not sure "What is going on"

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
I did not get any mail till now. Today, status changed to "Additional documents have been uploaded". I am not sure "What is going on"
I called today and they said they need new photos.

Did you send the photos yet?

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anyone who re-send a photo on September? Are they already processing photo received on September?

Landed: July 19
Photo re-sent: Sep 14

Still waiting for updates. Status still shows in progress. And on the review of additional documents "The additional documents you have provided are being reviewed". Hope to get an approval soon. Its been 14 weeks (98 days) since I landed. :(

tanubisht

Aug 20, 2017
hi can anyone tell me what all needs to be sent along with the photographs like do we need to send a letter stating our application number, name or any additional documents... and where do we need to send them to??
Please help

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
hi can anyone tell me what all needs to be sent along with the photographs like do we need to send a letter stating our application number, name or any additional documents... and where do we need to send them to??
Please help
Please help
They will send you an email if you are required to resubmit a photo. You will print that email and send it to the address stated there.

Lalatendu

May 31, 2017
Anyone who re-send a photo on September? Are they already processing photo received on September?

Landed: July 19
Photo re-sent: Sep 14

Still waiting for updates. Status still shows in progress. And on the review of additional documents "The additional documents you have provided are being reviewed". Hope to get an approval soon. Its been 14 weeks (98 days) since I landed. :(
Hi,
Please update us when your card is approved and when you receive it. Sep 14 is the date you mailed the photos or IRCC received it.