+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
One of the 2 photos needs to have the stamp and the details at the back. Difficult to understand the process as at the time of PPR we submitted 2 photos with the details on the back of one of the photos. And they stuck one photo on the COPR form.
And in a good number of cases, they are asking for photos to be resent. So the major reason may be the dimensions etc.
They didn't use the printed photo in my case. They returned it to me with the client copy of CoPR. It doesn't make sense why they used the other (non printed) photo instead.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
I think it's a system glitch from the latest online maintenance. Mine says the same thing and photos were received Feb 19.
I think now this is not a system glitchbecause mine is approved now.Photos were received February 14,Now yours will be approved.
Good luck

canadiantica15

Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
File Transfer...
24-05-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
I think now this is not a system glitchbecause mine is approved now.Photos were received February 14,Now yours will be approved.
Good luck
That's awesome! Did you send your photos to the courier address or PO box?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Just to be more precise, it doesn't depend on where you call from, but from what kind of number. I tried to call it now from within Canada with my old US phone number, and when they transfer me to CIC immigration services, it says that the number is not available from my area, while it works if I use my Canadian phone number.

Maybe they just ban some US area code, but not all of them.
You should put *67 before CIC number while calling from US number. That will mask your number and you would be able to connect. Tried and tested lots of times.

Reactions: Leo369

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Landed at Lewiston–Queenston Bridge -11/11/2017
Photo resent request - 01/03/2018
Photos sent - 01/11/2018
Photos delivered to CIC - 01/17/2018
Status changed to " The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" - 02/06/2018
Status updated to "Approved" -02/12/2018
Card received around 02/20/2018 (Mississauga)

Wish you all the best for everyone who is waiting
One quick question.. which courier service are you using/ planning to use to send the cards from Canada to US? Are you sending the label to your friend/family or they are sending it by themselves?

nqtri

Feb 23, 2017
I'm quite concerned now. Do I have to send in a separate PR card application after landing? I did my landing at the border and the officer told me PR card would arrive in 6 weeks. But from what I read here it looks like I have to apply for it?

sureshgrs

Mar 23, 2017
I'm quite concerned now. Do I have to send in a separate PR card application after landing? I did my landing at the border and the officer told me PR card would arrive in 6 weeks. But from what I read here it looks like I have to apply for it?
No! You need not do any separate application for the PR card. It will be processed automatically after landing.
For tracking purposes, you can link your PR card application (initiated automatically when you landed) to your CIC account using the option "Link an existing application to this account" in your CIC account.

hikodna

Jan 3, 2017
Hello! Do you have any updates about your PR card?
Finally got it approved with the photos I took at Costco!
But they tried to make me nuts during the proccess:

09/24/17 - Landed.
11/15/17 - New photos requested. (got the formal letter saying it)
12/04/17 - 2nd set of photos received by IRCC. (Pro Passport Toronto photos)
01/26/18 - Photos rejected 2nd time. (got to know by calling IRCC - didn't receive the formal letter)
02/12/18 - 3rd set of photos received by IRCC. (Costco Wholesale Toronto photos)
02/23/18 - My representative got a letter from IRCC saying my photos were rejected, and giving me 180 days to send new photos (which is odd). Since I was following this topic and they hadn't reach the Feb 12th date I called IRCC, the agent found conflicting information on my profile, meaning it had the letter but also an approved status. The agent sent a note to the Case Processing Center to get clarification. (most likely this letter was for the 2nd rejection).
02/27/18 - Called IRCC again, got confirmation that my photos were good, nothing else to do, just wait for the card.
02/28/18 - Checked mycic and saw the status update:
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

There were no messages to read besides that, so now I'll just wait for my card :)

Thank you all for the status, comments, hints, it was really helpful and less painful to see that more people were in the same situation.
Hope you get your cards soon!

Reactions: Leo369

Cell

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Landed on January 5th. PR cards approved February 20. Received them on February 27.
Mine got approved on the 20th as well. Can I ask you where do you live? it may likely take more time for me, as I'm in BC.

Cell

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I gave my friend's address. Brampton,ON.
Thanks for the information. If they send them from Ottawa, I guess it takes much less to get to somewhere else in the same province rather than on the other side of the country. I will wait a few more days. Thanks!

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Thanks for the information. If they send them from Ottawa, I guess it takes much less to get to somewhere else in the same province rather than on the other side of the country. I will wait a few more days. Thanks!
No problem. PR cards are generally processed and sent from CPC Sydney, NS.

Reactions: Cell