+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

ovosaoleite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
I believe it's been asked before, but I could not find the answer for it. I was able to link my spouse's (principal applicant) application, but mine cannot be found. I've called CIC and they've even given me my application number, but I can't link it at all. How is that possible?

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
If my PR card application was approved in MyCIC on Tuesday, November 14th, what date do you guys think I'm gonna receive my PR card?
I'm in Canada, so to my canadian home address... Thank you! ;)

haarry

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Guys, is there anyone whose PR card approved on Nov. 13 and still has not received card?. I live in Edmonton. Any idea how many days it can take to deliver here from ottawa?

kevinmanojkumar1990

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
What options did you choose to link your app after multiple failed attempts. Unable to link my spouse application
UCI and Family Name.
The problem for me , keying in place of birth. Go as per your passport. In my passport it was city, <Statepart1> <statepart2>
make note of the space after comma(,) and space between statepart1 and statepart2.
In my COPR, the place of birth was restricted to 75% of my city name. yes,my city name is a bit big :)

Reactions: H2SO4

kevinmanojkumar1990

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hi,
Could you please share that how did you successfully link your application ? Actually, I am also trying to link my application but, every time got message of failed attempts.

you said, you landed on 09/23 so, when did you get success to link the application ?

Regards
UCI and Family Name.
The problem for me , keying in place of birth. Go as per your passport. In my passport it was city, <Statepart1> <statepart2>
make note of the space after comma(,) and space between statepart1 and statepart2.
In my COPR, the place of birth was restricted to 75% of my city name. yes,my city name is a bit big :)
You can link your application 4/5 days after your landing i beleive.I did not actively look at linking until recently after fears of photo request and possible delays. I got my PR card delivered aswell.

alxms10

Dec 16, 2016
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017

cozymozy

May 26, 2017
UCI and Family Name.
You can link your application 4/5 days after your landing i beleive.I did not actively look at linking until recently after fears of photo request and possible delays. I got my PR card delivered aswell.
Thanks for the reply.
One more question, does capital letters or small letters matter while putting information to link the application or not ?
Did you move from US to Canada ?

Regards

Last edited:

cozymozy

May 26, 2017
I believe it's been asked before, but I could not find the answer for it. I was able to link my spouse's (principal applicant) application, but mine cannot be found. I've called CIC and they've even given me my application number, but I can't link it at all. How is that possible?
is the application number same as your application number of permanent residence visa profile or is it different one for PR card ?

E000xxx234 or something else ?

jammin24

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Sometimes, for no obvious reason, it's not possible to link. I tried various combinations of my information to link them and I couldn't.

cozymozy

May 26, 2017
Sometimes, for no obvious reason, it's not possible to link. I tried various combinations of my information to link them and I couldn't.

I am also trying to link it but, it is not happening. I called to CIC, they said, there is no way to link the first PR Card application.