28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
milo2015 said:
Sydney ,NS office is way slow. Not sure why they dont have a courier option (i'd pay 20-30 in a blink), now our cards (in regular mail) are stuck in storm...and if it gets lost who cares....my online status showed that cards are out for delivery and its already 2 weeks. Are we living in stone age?
how can you check the status of your cards??? where did you see its stuck in the storm?

anonGym

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does the online application status tool on cic actually work to check pr card status? every time i have tried, i get the following:
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
anonGym said:
does the online application status tool on cic actually work to check pr card status? every time i have tried, i get the following:
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.
For new cards, I believe, the only way is to call cic.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
anonGym said:
it does not work for many, at least that is what I learned from the posts from others.

In my case i checked almost every other day since landing, including during photo request, photo submission, mail dispatch and receiving prc, all the time no update at all ... it said no records found. The only update I received was from CIC officers.

vino7891

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I gGuy,

I need your advice.

I landed on Nov 2nd 2016.
I called CIC today they said my PR card is still inprocess
I am leaving Canada on Jan 7th 2017 i exceeded my processing time.
Did anyone get PR card who did landing in the last week of October or first week on November????

Plz Advice

vino7891

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guy,

I need your advice.

Did anyone get PR card who did landing in the last week of October or first week on November????

Plz Advice

yodheydhara

Sep 12, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-10-2016
vino7891 said:
Hi Guy,

I need your advice.

Plz Advice
Hi Vino,
Sorry, I do not mean to discourage you, but if it helps, I landed on October 09th, but I still have not received the PR Cards. :)

vino7891

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yodheydhara said:
Hi Vino,
Sorry, I do not mean to discourage you, but if it helps, I landed on October 09th, but I still have not received the PR Cards. :)
Hey thansk for the update.

Did you call them ?
Or
Did they ask for updated photo?

exp

Apr 18, 2016
Hi,

I did my landing on 28 october,haven't received PR card yet.
hope we will get it within this week.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
vino7891 said:
Hi Guy,

I need your advice.

Plz Advice
give CIC a call and they will send an email on your behalf to sydney processing office and once that is done ..your card will be processed faster...

i landed on 27th and i gave them a call two weeks back and they sent an email to sydney office...

called again last week and they said sydney office has received the email and started processing the card.

called today and was advised my card is in the final processing stage and shall be sent out in few days... (god knows what few days means) so hopefully something is happening.!!!

+1 if it helps

yodheydhara

Sep 12, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-10-2016
Guys,
I landed on October 09th and today I received an email from CIC requesting the photographs.
Question - the letter does not specify whether it is me or my spouse whose photos did not match the specifications. Does that mean I need to send photos of myself as well as my spouse?

Also, I am currently in Minneapolis, Minnesota, US and am having difficulty finding a good professional photographer who can make these photos as per the dimensions provided. I got the previous ones done from a studio but it is way to costly and since those pictures didnt match the specifications, I plan to find another one but I cant find it. Can anyone help with the photo studio thing and my other question mentioned above?

Thanks guys really appreciate the information and your inputs.

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
I just talked to them and they said that my card has been mailed today. How long should it take to reach Toronto? She said its being mailed from Ottawa. She also said that they are currently treating photo resubmissions received on the 9th of December

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
usamatk said:
I just talked to them and they said that my card has been mailed today. How long should it take to reach Toronto? She said its being mailed from Ottawa. She also said that they are currently treating photo resubmissions received on the 9th of December
Hey When you did the flagpole?

anonGym

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
landed 11 nov... at the time I checked online processing time and it said 41 days. So I called today and they told me processing time is now close to 50 days and thats what will apply to me. its always the current processing time that applies. and they said to call back in the new year.