+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR

Nov 18, 2020
Hello guys,
Actually while filling my nationality in IELTS exam I entered Canada and now I have received trf for same. is it a serious issue?
With that TRF I applied in TR to PR policy. Can I do anything?
I gave exam on 21 April but didn't notice it.

jayalvir

May 25, 2021
Good Day, really need help guys. This is the second day that I link my TR to PR application to my account and still no matches to be found. I was suspended again because on keep on trying. I fill up all the needed details correctly and I still can't go through it. Does anyone here experience the same problem? I cannot read the message I got from IRCC. Hope to find a help here. Thanks

Nov 18, 2020
Good Day, really need help guys. This is the second day that I link my TR to PR application to my account and still no matches to be found. I was suspended again because on keep on trying. I fill up all the needed details correctly and I still can't go through it. Does anyone here experience the same problem? I cannot read the message I got from IRCC. Hope to find a help here. Thanks
U can't link it till u get any update. When you will receive AOR then you will be able to link it.

Reactions: jayalvir

jayalvir

May 25, 2021
U can't link it till u get any update. When you will receive AOR then you will be able to link it.
Thank you for the response. I'm just concern of the mail's I'm receiving. I already receive messages about "A Message about your Application is waiting for you" and "Your Application Status has Changes". I hope this is not refussal :(