Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Dear all,
Are there is somebody apply and has being qualified for Canadian immigration as a Federal Skilled Worker catogiry fom Sudan??
Because here is sudan we have allot of difficulties about application payment fees, here is Sudan no body use electonic payment like visa card ,master card and american express.
Also I want some advices about aplication process requirments like:-
A-2 self-addressed mailing labels.
B-A signed statement indicating that the information provided is complete and accurate.
On the other hand I wont more information about english proof and application process time.(from sudan country side)

So I need your help

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Dear SMAAAR,

1. For payment, you could always get a demand draft and send it along with the appplication
2. For Language, you need to take IELTS test, i believe the requirements are (7.5 list - and 6.5 in all the rest)
3. Processing times at : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
4. All other related info, about skilled app. processes at : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

cheerz.

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Thanks CanadianLove for quick response,But I want to ask about what the best time to take IELST test?

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
well, if u take my advise, you can start to prepare for it right away, and try to attempt for it as soon as u can, why, because
just incase you want to do a re take, you will have some time, since the new immigration process is pretty fast,
then again, its just my advice.