+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
85
3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kilamans said:
i see many of them saying that past 3 months or more after submitting PCC, Medicals, RPRF, no updates.
Is it that they just want to collect the RPRF money and no updates until the backlogs of previous years are done?
OMG...i hope not..please
 

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
101
2
Hi ic162K,

Did you receive Medicals and PCC request yet?
I just noticed our time line is exactly same till SA received on July 7th. (Application sent from AB and delivered Jan 4, 9:19)

Thanks

ic162k said:
i guess ask them first about the requirement, every case is different. they might ask you something else
 

ic162k

Star Member
May 17, 2014
50
13
ztariq said:
Hi ic162K,

Did you receive Medicals and PCC request yet?
I just noticed our time line is exactly same till SA received on July 7th. (Application sent from AB and delivered Jan 4, 9:19)

Thanks
Unfortunately No !!!

still waiting. lets see how long it takes
 

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
100
9
all Forum members:
I got my sponsorship approval on 22nd June 2016 and after two months my ecas in permanent resident application shows “In Process” on 26th of Aug.2016 but on 1st sept.2016 again turned to “Application Received” and still “application received”.

Can any one faced like this and if yes when will again gone to “in process” ,
when his/her file processed OR someone have an idea regarding this.

No correspondence after 22nd june from IRCC four months has gone so worried.


Any other member having same situation please discuss in the forum as I am worried being after SA on 22nd June no progress in the file.
 

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
101
2
Hi,

Same happened with me after receiving SA on July 7th, it went to in process and after that changed to application received.
During all that time i was checking ECAS status using UCI and for some reason today I checked ECAS status using Application number to find out that there is an update on ECAS saying that they sent a correspondence on July 15th, we have not received anything till this date.
Other great users informed me that most likely is the request for photographs for which they received requests back in July.

Please make sure to check status on your ECAS using your application number and make sure you click the link for application received to read any status update.
Also could you let us know which visa office your application been forwarded?

Thank you

kaka555 said:
all Forum members:
I got my sponsorship approval on 22nd June 2016 and after two months my ecas in permanent resident application shows “In Process” on 26th of Aug.2016 but on 1st sept.2016 again turned to “Application Received” and still “application received”.

Can any one faced like this and if yes when will again gone to “in process” ,
when his/her file processed OR someone have an idea regarding this.

No correspondence after 22nd june from IRCC four months has gone so worried.


Any other member having same situation please discuss in the forum as I am worried being after SA on 22nd June no progress in the file.
 

axen0001

Full Member
Jan 22, 2016
37
0
Quebec residents who didn't get CSQ yet.

I called in MIDI today and asked about my CSQ. They asked their security questions and said that they received my app on August 8, but they are still working on apps received before August 5. So the decision will be maden soon and I will receive a copy via mail and an electronic copy will be sent to the CIC directly.

Just a heads up.
 

tamilnadu

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
155
12
ztariq said:
Hi,

Same happened with me after receiving SA on July 7th, it went to in process and after that changed to application received.
During all that time i was checking ECAS status using UCI and for some reason today I checked ECAS status using Application number to find out that there is an update on ECAS saying that they sent a correspondence on July 15th, we have not received anything till this date.
Other great users informed me that most likely is the request for photographs for which they received requests back in July.

Please make sure to check status on your ECAS using your application number and make sure you click the link for application received to read any status update.
Also could you let us know which visa office your application been forwarded?

Thank you
Hi Ztariq,

Interesting...did you try logging with UCI today. If yes, do you see the same message?

Thanks!
 

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
101
2
Hi tamilnadu,

I have been checking ECAS almost every day using UCI and even today I checked using UCI and there are NO status updates on ECAS through UCI.
I just checked ECAS status using Application number as well to find out there was a message saying a correspondence was sent on July 15th.

tamilnadu said:
Hi Ztariq,

Interesting...did you try logging with UCI today. If yes, do you see the same message?

Thanks!
 

tamilnadu

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
155
12
ztariq said:
Hi tamilnadu,

I have been checking ECAS almost every day using UCI and even today I checked using UCI and there are NO status updates on ECAS through UCI.
I just checked ECAS status using Application number as well to find out there was a message saying a correspondence was sent on July 15th.
Wow..thanks for the info..very useful..

my parents application status also became 'In progress' at some time in August but later went back to 'Application Received'. No change since then. I have checked my Ecas using Application # as well (today) but same status (and no correspondence info)...hmm...I will keep checking ecas with multiple method....

do you know what correspondence they sent to you and how (email? mail?)
 

xzev

Newbie
Sep 25, 2016
9
0
ztariq said:
Hi, did you receive an email that you have messages in your MYCIC or you just randomly went to check and found a message in there?
Also, you mind letting us know what does your ECAS status says? Does it say Application Received or In Process?

Thanks again for the help.
I got an email advising me of a message.You should get it too if you have successfully linked your application on MyCic
Ecas shows Application received.

Thanks
 

SoClose

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
76
5
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
File Transfer...
03-06-2016
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Interview........
Not required
Luda345 said:
Certified means the translation was performed by a certified translator. Notarized translation means I don't know what :-\
Hey,
so I just got my mom's police certificate translated by a certified translator in British Columbia and I am hoping that is sufficient for them.

There is a sentence in the message from them saying "Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized translation in either English or French."

I am not sure how they want us to notarize the translation either!
 

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
182
2
SoClose said:
Hey,
so I just got my mom's police certificate translated by a certified translator in British Columbia and I am hoping that is sufficient for them.

There is a sentence in the message from them saying "Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized translation in either English or French."

I am not sure how they want us to notarize the translation either!
I found this in google: "A translation that is notarized is a translated document carrying the authenticated signature(s) of the translator(s) authorized or required to sign it, and the signature of a notary public witnessing the signature(s), accompanied by an impression of his or her official notary seal.".
I've already asked my translator to add a notary seal (she is working with a notary). But I am pretty sure that a certified translation would be OK too.
 

ac9837

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
52
0
Any suggestion on this ? btw i received CSQ for my parents just today.
thanks in advance.

ac9837 said:
Dear Members,

I have to change my parent residential address as they have moved to a new house at home country.
Soon after that they visited me and now in Canada until Dec.

I think i have to update CIC for change in address, however my confusion is which address i should update and how? current Canada address (which is mine) or new address at home country.
Their file is moved to CPC Ottawa in Aug.

Please suggest.

thanks
 

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
125
1
MyCIC got updated today, and my mom and dad's Medical Exams PASSED!
Because my dad had a scar from TD 40 years ago, we were kind of worried that the CIC might ask for further test, which could be a hassle. We sent a few more x-ray files from the past together and I think it worked! I'm so happy!! :D

Other than that, nothing else changed. MyCIC is still showing "we need additional documents". I already sent the police certificates and the RPRF receipt about two weeks ago and received an email saying that they updated their system with the docs I provided. Maybe it will take some time to be updated completely.

Anyway, I wish everyone the best as well!
 

proulx

Full Member
Jun 23, 2015
47
19
Quebec
LANDED..........
30 MAY 2004 MA VIE EST MERVEILLEUSE
axen0001 said:
Quebec residents who didn't get CSQ yet.

I called in MIDI today and asked about my CSQ. They asked their security questions and said that they received my app on August 8, but they are still working on apps received before August 5. So the decision will be maden soon and I will receive a copy via mail and an electronic copy will be sent to the CIC directly.

Just a heads up.
And so i still have to wait more weeks :( . my credit card was charged on 1st september.

thanks axen0001 :D :D