+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timelines for Islamabad office

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
I invite all ppl who would like to share the timeline of their immigration cases under family class.
Following are my timelines

CPC-Canada

Oct 16, 2007 CPC received Application
Nov 09, 2007 Processing started
NOv 20, 2007 Sponsorship Approved

CHC-Islamabad

Jan 03, 2008 Processing Started (Still in process)

REgards,

King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
I would like to share my timeline:

CPC-Canada

Nov 13, 2007 CPC received Application
Dec 06, 2007 Processing started
JAN 14, 2008 Sponsorship Approved

CHC-Islamabad

FEB 10, 2008 Processing Started (Still in process)

REgards,
RAHIMI

dottoressa

Feb 17, 2008
My Time line

CPC-M

Oct 17, 2007 CPC received Application
Nov 09, 2007 Processing started
Nov 19, 2007 Sponsorship Approved

CHC-ISB

Jan 09, 2008 Processing Started (Still in process)

Please keep updating....:)

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear Kingmaker,

I think urs started processing before i mean in 1st of Jan 2008. still you haven't received any calls or news letters from Embassy.

I hope within a few days or weeks u will hear something from them. maybe they will ask for ur Passport or additional documents or maybe u will have interview letter in ur hand.

So lets see what u will receive . .

Guys, ladies update ur timelines:

Cheers
Rahimi

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
hi kingmaker,

I have a question from u do you know something about changing of mailing address

actually i changed my mailing address do you think within 1 week or 2 weeks. Canadian emabssy will update in my ECAS or not

thanks

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,
As far as I know for changing of your mailing address( Applicant) you will have to send the fax or letter through courier( signed by you the applicant). On eCAS you can only view the address of your sponsor (spouse / partner).

But I dont know how the CHC Islamabad will acknowledge this change. YOu can track the letter from courier company.They will inform you that your letter is received by the CHC Islamabad immigration section.

Regards,

King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Thanks for advise kingmaker, actually i have sent my mailing address to embassy.

but i am asking when i am able to see my new mailing address in E-CAS after how many days it will update my new mailing address.

and also do you think it will affect. delaying my processing or it will not effect to my application delaying.

thanks

waiting for ur message

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Rahimi,
How you can see your mailing address on ECAS???? You can only view the mailing address of your Sponsor

Regards,

King maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
I think still you didn't get my point.

Dear i have my own file number when i go through e-cas THEN i can see my mailing address on the top of the page.

so now i changed my mailing address so hopefully within a few days or weeks canadian IOs will update my mailing address to my new mailing address.

i don't check my ecas with the client number of my sponsoror i check with my own file number which was issued by CIC, Islamabad.

cheers

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Oh ic.. Sorry I never noticed the address bar on eCAS on applicant section. Well I dont know about the address bar on eCAS but yes you send the fax and the letter to CHC Islamabad. I guess they take a week to update this change.

Regards,

King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Yes, definitely u can see ur mailing address on the top.

so let me know which city of Canada u will go inshallah can u tell me-