+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline ECoPR after PR Portal Submission

Aug 18, 2017
How long would it usually take to receive ECoPR after photo and address is submitted?

Timeline: November 21- dependents submitted
passport at VFS
Nov 25, 2022- submitted photo and address

***PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIMELINE TOO FOR REFERENCE. Thank you.

Xay Ave

Jun 28, 2022
How long would it usually take to receive ECoPR after photo and address is submitted?

Timeline: November 21- dependents submitted
passport at VFS
Nov 25, 2022- submitted photo and address

***PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIMELINE TOO FOR REFERENCE. Thank you.
Hi. have you received your COPR by now? I wonder if my dependents can submit thier passport and RFS to vfs office before my landing? I am inside canada. please share .Thanks.

Aug 18, 2017
Hi. have you received your COPR by now? I wonder if my dependents can submit thier passport and RFS to vfs office before my landing? I am inside canada. please share .Thanks.
Yes, received my ECoPR after 2 weeks. They can submit it already and it will be stamped once you got your ECoPR.

Xay Ave

Jun 28, 2022
Yes, received my ECoPR after 2 weeks. They can submit it already and it will be stamped once you got your ECoPR.
Thanks for the reply. but am not yet invited to create a portal. Did IRCC invited you to create a portal first ? then your dependents submitted their passport, RFS to vfs, is that the case?

Aug 18, 2017
You don’t need to wait for your portal invitation. I’m pretty sure you already got the 7 pages letter that includes the appendix B. That is basically their passport request.