+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time to receive letter

canboy2020

Newbie
Aug 5, 2012
3
0
i have sent in my application for cit 2 mths now but I have not gotten any reply back. Can some1 please tell me how long do they take to send a receipt letter. thanks
 
 

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
118
4
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
write probable english and make your question clear so you get answer back ,thanks
 

canboy2020

Newbie
Aug 5, 2012
3
0
gamasa said:
write probable english and make your question clear so you get answer back ,thanks
wht the f u talking about, write probable english? i can teach u english. if u can't read english then don't reply to my question.
 

via08

Full Member
May 24, 2012
31
0
canboy2020 said:
i have sent in my application for cit 2 mths now but I have not gotten any reply back. Can some1 please tell me how long do they take to send a receipt letter. thanks
Hi Canboy,

I think others got their acknowledgement letter after 6 mos.. I suggest check in www.cic.gc.ca check your status of your application..
 
 

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
62
0
"write probable english and make your question clear so you get answer back ,thanks"

canboy2020 said:
wht the f u talking about, write probable english? i can teach u english. if u can't read english then don't reply to my question.
LOL, this forum never seizes to amaze me.
 

canboy2020

Newbie
Aug 5, 2012
3
0
thanks for the couple relevant replies. Is it possible to check the application status if I didn't receive any acknowledgement letter? thanks mate.
 

ZYXWVU98

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
123
5
you can try to check your application status online. but if online account doesn't show anything, the only thing you can do is wait. give another 2 months. it should be received, just waiting to open your envelop by CIC staff. did you not mail your application where you can track the mail?