+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Mahmoud ahmed76

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys, I would like to know how to create a GCMS properly, can u help Me pls? Thank u
1- We are receiving your application on December 5
I didn’t get any update
Hello my friend its too early for GCMS NOTE ,you should wait for extra time .till now they didn't start processing your file .when they start ,they will send for you G number & inform you they start processing your file may be one month

Amin.hope

Nov 26, 2019
Hello my friend its too early for GCMS NOTE ,you should wait for extra time .till now they didn't start processing your file .when they start ,they will send for you G number & inform you they start processing your file may be one month
Hello my friend, thank u for replying me yeah I got my G number yet but gonna know it is possible to get my GCMS from outside of the Canada because I’m applied from Thailand and I am a iranian.

Marsali

Oct 13, 2019
Hello my friend, thank u for replying me yeah I got my G number yet but gonna know it is possible to get my GCMS from outside of the Canada because I’m applied from Thailand and I am a iranian.
Mahmoud bhai any news for March 2019 applicant ???can u let me know what s percentage of ur bar ???

Marsali

Oct 13, 2019
Mahmoud bhai any news for March 2019 applicant ???can u let me know what s percentage of ur bar ???

Newlife15

Feb 6, 2019
Really frustrating . Everyday I am checking my status via the automated phone line and it's still says background check...it's been already 20 months . I got AIP Dec 2, 2019 and still waiting FOR DM...June 2018 applicant
Any guess how long before DM

Reactions: Jalalcananda

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
I was able to link my PR application to my cic account today. It shows 32% in progress bar and estimated date of completion is March 2021.
I am July 2019 applicant and received AoR in November 2019.
Any idea when they will start background check and ask for PCC?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just a reminder that the bar is an estimate and the processing times for each percentage is not equal. It is there to give people a visual representation of where approximately they are in the process.

Newlife15

Feb 6, 2019
What a wonderful news ! One of my close friend who’s hearing was held in June 2019 and refused and he appeal on August today he received his positive decision along with PR Card !!! What a wonderful GOD GIFT
Along with PR card...what do you mean? He got his decision and he can apply for PR ? Is that what you mean!!

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
What would be the timeline
Applied for PR 29April2019
(I have included my overseas family)
CPC Mississauga Received 01June 2019
Acknowledgement of received with case number G 16Oct2019
Process start : 15Oct2019
I did not linked my application with online process. Please advise what is next ? And how long time it may take for my PR and what is the process for my overseas family?

Last edited:

Mahmoud ahmed76

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
What would be the timeline
Applied for PR 29April2019
(I have included my overseas family)
CPC Mississauga Received 01June 2019
Acknowledgement of received 16Oct2019
Process start : 15Oct2019
I did not linked my application with online process. Please advise what is next ? And how long time it may take for my PR and what is the process for my overseas family?
wait till they sent for you G number

Reactions: Mano1110786