+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Discussion in 'Refugees and Asylum' started by androcles, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Any applicants with December 2018 submission for PR ..please post your time line and current status

imissmylove likes this.
  2. #8867 imissmylove, Mar 14, 2019 at 10:05 PM at 10:05 PM
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019 at 10:13 PM
    guys i received an update regard PR application time line i will share
    Permanent Residence for Refugees applied Inside Canada

for security reason i just removed days , i hope it will be helpful and give some hope for some people like me also share yours if you are like us in same boat.
    1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 2018.
    2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 2019.
    3. We started processing your application on January 2019.
    4. Medical results have been received.

anyone know what is next step ?
    and after decision what will happening ?

God Bless u all

3. Stating dates is never an issue...there are thousands of appicants everyday with similar dates. For security don't provide ur Name,Date of birth, UCI no., Application no.
    Total time frame for obtaining Decision is 16-18 months from the day ur application has been received. Presently Nov 2017 applicants are getting their decision. Next will be Dec 2017. Most probably u will get ur Decision By March April in 2020. some get it in 16 months and some within 18 months. CIC website shows 22months at the moment but it takes lesser than that. I got my decision at exact 16 months and on the 17th month i became the PR of Canada. So u need to be patient. Its a long process...All the best for ur process...God bless u...cheers

4. Hi!
    I am 27 november 2017 applicant received my dm on 11th march when would i expect my interview from vancouver office what is trend of vancover office is it way slower than etibicoke ?Any idea

YoYo81 likes this.
  5. That’s I want to know
    In some cases they asked before medical in some cases they asked with medical but did not see any one during back ground check

6. Oh No
    Since 6 month there is no news of you

7. I have to apply for PR how long it take all stapes for single
    Thanks

8. Hey guys I just received an email to inform me that my PR application has been completed and that Etobicoke will contact me for an appointment to finalise things.

Almost there thank God.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and guidance!

9. Plz help I have FRC of all my family remembers like me my wife and 4 children. My question is that do we need birth certificate of all kids or is this Frc is ok with the PR application

10. Hi Samy, wondering how Etobicoke informed you on the interview date? CIC account? E-mail?

samydude65 likes this.
  11. Hi your timeline please

12. Congratulations and good luck in your interview :)

1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 21, 2017.
    2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 4, 2018.
    3. We started processing your application on April 3, 2018.
    4. We sent you correspondence on October 22, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

The last update was for police check and no update on there , I don’t think they update the online status as often but I received a letter from them via email today about application.

withfamily likes this.
  13. Thank you

14. Thanks again, but what about the medical test and for "police check" you mean PCC ?