AOR Received.
11-10-2017
Med's Request
06-09-2018
Interview........
12-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-03-2019
no I didn’t did medical again the previous one was carried forward.
Now after medicals the next step is supposed to be background check and police clearance certificate(PCC)...but I guess thats for regular PR process not protected person PR . I m not sure. And how about dependants outside of Canada...when will they be notified???

safioullah

Jun 30, 2017
I did not live in any country I just live in one country for one month.
I did not hear anything until now and also my dependent did not hear anything until now.

Reactions: Majidksa2013

samydude65

Nov 29, 2017
Toronto
Category........
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
Med's Request
06-09-2018
Interview........
12-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-03-2019
I did not live in any country I just live in one country for one month.
I did not hear anything until now and also my dependent did not hear anything until now.
PCC is from the country of ur citizenship and from other countries where u lived for more than 6 months in the last 10 years...so u haven't stayed away from your country u will have to provide it from ur country of citizenship... and I was wondering when will the spouse be notified...how long will they take to notify about the spouse process...According the cic portal its 12 months processing time for spouses and dependent children...I am confused...

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Now after medicals the next step is supposed to be background check and police clearance certificate(PCC)...but I guess thats for regular PR process not protected person PR . I m not sure. And how about dependants outside of Canada...when will they be notified???
would you please share when u come to Canada and how many months after that you go to hearing?
how many time after hearing you take decision paper?
and how many time PR will take after you got your decision paper?
Do you think this time can be short for that refugee cliament who they have the family to bring in Canada is shorter than usual or they don't care ??

please share it with other refugee claimants inside Canada who they are waiting as hope

ismaeel

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
Is there anyone here who are being sponsered thro group of five sponsership as a refugee ? If yes please share your timelines

Thanks

sss12345

Dec 13, 2017
Is anyone linked application number to online account after AOR received on January 26,2018 and later on?
I can’t link mine either. I believe we won’t be able to until it starts processing. Has anyone who recently got their AOR already got their case processing?

Iyad717

Star Member
Jul 1, 2016
Hello,

My PR application status changed from "In-Process" to "Application Received." Does anyone might know what this means?
Hi, I submitted my Refugee PR application on 15 Jan 2018 to CPC Mississauga. I have 2 questions:
1- How long does it take to receive AOR - or to start process it ?
2- How to track the application ? Is it just by the manual online tool ? or I can create an online account and link it to my paper application?

Iyad717

Star Member
Jul 1, 2016
Is anyone linked application number to online account after AOR received on January 26,2018 and later on?
Hi, I submitted my Refugee PR application on 15 Jan 2018 to CPC Mississauga. I have 2 questions:
1- How long does it take to receive AOR - or to start processing it ?
2- How to track the application ? Is it just by the manual online tool ? or I can create an online account and link it to my paper application?

Shani786

Aug 24, 2017
Hi dear brothers and sisters I am a protected person in Canada. Please share your ideas about my case for permanent residence thanks.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 10,2016.

2. We sent you correspondence knowledge receipt of your application on January 1,2017.

3. We started processing your application on January 9,2017.

4. Medical results have been received around May 2017.

And still waiting.
You will get soon InshAllah

i just received my DM Alhamdullilah

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 26, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 14, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on January 13, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on February 14, 2018 about the decision on your application.

ismaeel

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 14, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on February 14, 2018 about the decision on your application.
Congrats
Are you inland applicant or outland ?

Linda FK

Oct 15, 2016

Are you working there or you are student there? Did you apply only for yourself or did you have family members outside Canada??? Thnx

Linda FK

Oct 15, 2016
Are you working there or you are student there? Did you apply only for yourself or did you have family members outside Canada??? Thnx