+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Discussion in 'Refugees and Asylum' started by androcles, Apr 11, 2009.

1. I don't know, they didn't write a date and I didn't checked my application before.

2. I emailed it approximately 17 May 2016

3. OK when you found this sentence?
    On 20 may or after?

4. Rooryangel, I don't get it, the PR application papers mailed in courier not email.

5. Yes I know that was a spelling mistake, I sent it by express mail.

6. I found it yesterday only.
    I didn't check my application before that.

7. Hi all.
    I`d like to share my time line

received on August 24, 2014
    started processing on September 5, 2014
    Medical results have been received(appeared at the beginning of Dec. 2015)
    The correspondence was sent on February 2, 2016 (required to repeat med.exam)

*medical exam results and requested documents were sent at the end of February.

Since this February there are no actions anymore. So we have no choice except "keep calm and carry on" whatever we do. ::)

8. I am in the same boat, My Processing started on Sept 18th, 2014. Medicals done in Feb 2016.

Nothing more... Its insane that how much fast processing the 2015 and 2016 applicants are getting who are even not from syria.

Govt is busy in just to fullfill promised number of refugees just to look good on books and dosnt care for people who are waiting for years paying tax and trying to make canada home.

Its pure frustration and anxiety but nobody cares and I see every day applicants of 2016 frustrating for being late!! ???

9. The same situation. It's my time line.
    We received your application for permanent residence on January 6, 2015.
    We started processing your application on April 15, 2015.
    We sent you correspondence on February 10, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
    Medical results have been received.

*medical exam results was sent at February,17.

Who know what next and when? ::)

10. Oh God this is hurting deep how I wish people in CIC knew what families go thru in this waiting period they would be merciful and reduce this waiting game because it's time consuming, costly spouse living double lives having to rent in Canada and same time for the vulnerable family left behind, kids being traumatised asking about the parent and when to see them oh Boy this thing is a deep cut. Some one out there pls have mercy. Marriages are breaking down people are suffering God save us! Feeling Depressed

11. That's pretty fast though I've submitted my application on May-3-16 and i don't think they will process my file any time soon. Provide the processing time on their page is five months.

12. i believe after liberal party processing time more slow even they don't update anything. I applied for extended work permit i got it during 25 days but now I sent it 3 March 2016 and nothing heard ! Why they shouldnt process fast for work permit ? However they stop process my application for PR so why they make decison for work permit delay? In Canada processing time is so slow and unbelievable.
    I am 2013 applicant and still have to extend my work permit for 3 times.
    Also my PR application waiting for decision made while CiC they have everything in hand and i don't understand why they are waiting?
    anytime i contacted them ,they will telling me local office contact you! rediclous and so frustrated after 9 months my case in local office they couldn't arrange an interview !

13. My timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 12, 2014.
    We started processing your application on December 12, 2014.
    Medical results have been received.
    We sent you correspondence on February 26, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
    Logout.

Medical sent in second week of March but no anything heard so for, really frustrating

14. We received your application for permanent residence on September 15, 2014.
    We started processing your application on September 26, 2014.
    We sent you correspondence on January 14, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
    Medical results have been received January 14, 2016
    Police Certs have been sent in February 2016

NEW MEDICALS HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TODAY :eek:
    I think they are joking

15. your medical was 14 January 2016 so how you got requested ?