+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time for submitting the documents for CSQ

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi all,
Does the 60-day time for submitting the documents for CSQ start after submitting the CSQ form, or from the day one has received the invitation to fill the form ? My doubt is that documents must be submitted within 60 days of receiving invitation or within 60 days after filling the application form for CSQ?

adirondack36

Jan 19, 2021
Hi all,
Does the 60-day time for submitting the documents for CSQ start after submitting the CSQ form, or from the day one has received the invitation to fill the form ? My doubt is that documents must be submitted within 60 days of receiving invitation or within 60 days after filling the application form for CSQ?
Check the letter you received but the time period may have been extended to 120 days.

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi @rodymanners,

I just noticed that when I download the PDF of my submitted request for CSQ, the incorrect date of birth is shown, i.e. 1998-10-26. However, when I click on the 'Mettre à jour ma demande' option at the home page in the mon projet portal, I was able to open the application and I could see the correct date there. I am observing the same for the date of commencement and completion of my bachelor's. The rest of the dates are correct in both downloaded PDF and application. Any idea if it's some technical error and is seen before ? Also, if possible, can you please check the PDF that has summary of your file in your mon projet account and let me know if all the info there is correct ?