Thread for groups applied in 2014

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desert Lion said:
Who has the link for google to update my progress for 2014 thanks
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqi6FPDNYK_xdGplaHhxWFhVQkxFTjB5LUZ2anU2clE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

spellbinder

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
Just a general reminder for everyone to be careful when sorting/modifying the 2014 applicant spreadsheet.

I know sometimes people prefer to sort and change columns for a better view of the data, but when multiple ppl are doing it at the same time we end up corrupting the spreadsheet. For example not sure who tried what, but the location column is all messed up in the spreadsheet. I am sure it was unintentional but as the number of applicants increases everyday, the risk of these happening increases with it.

Not sure how this can be rectified as it seems only the location column was somehow alphabetically sorted (didnt even know you could do that).

Anyways, dont know if someone is keeping a backup (kelshaer, are you?) of this periodically as we are potentially one wrong button press away from losing all of these. I have backed up the current version of this in a separate private spreadsheet...