Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged: 7-02-2015
No testimonies today?
Is Accra through with feb applications?
I believe they are rounding up issuing final decisions for applicants that did their medicals in August. I believe they are using the date medicals was received and passed as a yardstick for the final decision and not date application was initially received hence reason why some March applicants have already received ppr and some February applicant still waiting .
Of course each case is different and some will take longer than others based on complexity.

Reactions: tobicanadavisa

larry0001

Nov 4, 2019
If you are Nigerian, they will probably still transfer it to Accra for final decision. It will be partly processed in Mississauga , it will be transferred after your medicals .
Yes I am from Nigeria
I have completed my biometric and medicals before my application was transferred to mississauga from Sydney.

Reactions: Muhyy90

tobicanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
congratulations ,i am new to this forum i assume that you are very familiar with cic activities.
i am currently in the usa ,my application was transferred to cpc Mississauga on September 27 do you have an idea if a decision will be made on my file at mississauga office or it would further be transferred to accra Ghana?
Congrats again on your transfer update. Like i told you in the DM, your chances are bright with Missisauga and since AVO is already processing February -even if your application end up been transferred to AVO- you will be getting PPR soon anyways

tobicanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I believe they are rounding up issuing final decisions for applicants that did their medicals in August. I believe they are using the date medicals was received and passed as a yardstick for the final decision and not date application was initially received hence reason why some March applicants have already received ppr and some February applicant still waiting .
Of course each case is different and some will take longer than others based on complexity.
I perfectly subscribe to this line of thought

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Fams, pls what is the update on feb applicants? No news on anyone getting ppr of late. It as been total silence from what I can read here.

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Yes I am from Nigeria
I have completed my biometric and medicals before my application was transferred to mississauga from Sydney.
I think that’s better for u you. It is likely that your app won’t be transferred to Accra. Mississauga is quite fast in processing PPR and as it is now ur likely to get PPR anytime soon. To me I think AVO is filled up that’s why we haven’t been receiving updates from feb applicants.

Reactions: larry0001

lizzyberry247

Nov 6, 2019
Hello,
I was wondering if there a forum for FSW awaiting PPR from Accra Ghana.my application has been with them since december2018. I want to relate with others who are waiting like me just to keep hope alive.
Thanks

larry0001

Nov 4, 2019
I think that’s better for u you. It is likely that your app won’t be transferred to Accra. Mississauga is quite fast in processing PPR and as it is now ur likely to get PPR anytime soon. To me I think AVO is filled up that’s why we haven’t been receiving updates from feb applicants.
Thanks i wish everyone good luck.

Reactions: Muhyy90

Kaypull

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Spousal sponsorship! Application sent on 1st November 2018 ,
Interview schedule on 5th November 2019 Now family y’all should advice or suggest, my interview with the VO wasn’t a nice one she was so annoyed and rude towards me because of the 25 years gap between my wife and myself, she express her unsatisfactory about our relationship, after the interview she kept all the relationship proofs documents I provided together with my passport and told me to expert a decision from her in 7 days , she took my Tel: and email address also , I’m nervous currently, sleepless night , WHAT COULD HER DECISION BE ? HELPPPP FRIENDS

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Spousal sponsorship! Application sent on 1st November 2018 ,
Interview schedule on 5th November 2019 Now family y’all should advice or suggest, my interview with the VO wasn’t a nice one she was so annoyed and rude towards me because of the 25 years gap between my wife and myself, she express her unsatisfactory about our relationship, after the interview she kept all the relationship proofs documents I provided together with my passport and told me to expert a decision from her in 7 days , she took my Tel: and email address also , I’m nervous currently, sleepless night , WHAT COULD HER DECISION BE ? HELPPPP FRIENDS
You said she kept the document n your passport with her .