+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

jimmy page

Hero Member
Feb 19, 2012
813
57
WAY said:
Buddy, PPR ka koi scene nahi. Mentally ready to go for another medical & not sure when it will come.......Yesterday, was playing "snake & ladder" game with my son & was thinking that this immigration bull*censored word* has become a similar thing for many of us. Last year, i climbed a ladder & was about to win the race but after one year have been bitten by a mean snake & am back in line again.....:).

But have faith in Allah...........Inshallah, whatever will happen, will be the best
I feel u brother. SO annoying...Allah will bring the best option for u. But yea, for the time being , must be super frustrating....hang in there bro. No other option.
 

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
WAY said:
Buddy, PPR ka koi scene nahi. Mentally ready to go for another medical & not sure when it will come.......Yesterday, was playing "snake & ladder" game with my son & was thinking that this immigration bull*censored word* has become a similar thing for many of us. Last year, i climbed a ladder & was about to win the race but after one year have been bitten by a mean snake & am back in line again.....:).

But have faith in Allah...........Inshallah, whatever will happen, will be the best
Sir

Best Of Luck
 

sazzadkw

Hero Member
Jun 1, 2010
401
7
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
Dear All..

have 1 question.. Does any one know how London VO send PP back weather send by DHL or normal post?
 

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
SMSH said:
Dear Jimmy,
I am confident that it is from initial application to CIO & not from full documents to LVO
Also if I click on definition of full application package that means all forms & fee what they require to assess & accept application....
They have given the processing time from the application received date and not from the full docs date....
Kindly note that my application was received on 11/06/2010 and time is 43 months and if I was MI-2 (after 26/06/2010) then time is just 25 months....it is another proof....
As another proof have a look at my excel sheet column "X" hopefully you will agree after seeing the Visa issued in months from CIO date
So I hope you will agree to this and if not then sanu kee :D
So in the light of above I expect that we will receive PPR in Jan/Feb insha Allah
Since they have not changed the processing times from last quarter...I think it was 42 and now 43 I am not sure....
Wassalam,
Sir

Mine application was received by CIC in Nov 2009. Any comments ????
 

walmzd

Star Member
May 27, 2012
199
26
Hi Guys... I was away from the forum for quite some time

I can see a very good progress on issued visas and MRs :) Things are moving

I'm right now in Ottawa, Canada for more than 5 months now...The winter is soooooo cold here :) So if anybody is planing to come in winter, you have to be well prepared :)

I owe this forum a lot, for the continuous support and precious info, specially this thread.

Good luck all and see you soon in Canada :)
 

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
2,507
135
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
walmzd said:
Hi Guys... I was away from the forum for quite some time

I can see a very good progress on issued visas and MRs :) Things are moving

I'm right now in Ottawa, Canada for more than 5 months now...The winter is soooooo cold here :) So if anybody is planing to come in winter, you have to be well prepared :)

I owe this forum a lot, for the continuous support and precious info, specially this thread.

Good luck all and see you soon in Canada :)
dear how is the job working condition in cold soooooo cold days / season?
 

sibbi

Hero Member
Mar 11, 2010
229
8
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
Hi all
In response to email, PVO resend medical form IMM1017 to my friend and given 60 days.
Regards
 

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
2,076
103
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
sibbi said:
Hi all
In response to email, PVO resend medical form IMM1017 to my friend and given 60 days.
Regards
That's great news, it means they don't close the case without a valid reason
Congrats to your friend
 

jadedGeek

Hero Member
Mar 19, 2010
573
9
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
jimmy page said:
Jimmy is always right :) could ve explained this, but wasn't in the mood...I guess smsh has applied through consultant, and they have their own way (maybe he sent all docs in initial application).

MI-1 people who applied on their own ONLY sent some forms and application fee, nothing else with the initial application.... Then we got the 1st AOR telling us that we should send the FULL file in 120 days otherwise application will be assessed on what they have in initial application...(if they had assessed our case on initial docs, all of us would ve been rejected, since we sent NOTHING in the initial docs).....all the AcTUAL stuff that gave us points for immigration, (job letters, POF, pcc, visiting cards, educational docs , relatives proof, ielts result etc etc) were sent with FULL application package. And they assessed the FULL docs , not the initial one, to give us points......

this condition changed with the launch of MI-2 , who sent ALL docs in the initial application. So for MI-2, initial docs r the "complete application package", as they sent EVERytHING along with the initial docs.....for us MI-1, FULL docs r the complete application package. Hence the processing time for MI-1 starts on the day they receive our FULL docs, not initial.

But as jaded geek said, it doesn't matter who s right now. Since its not a bet/competition we're aiming to win. We just want to guide/help people to the best of our knowledge.

But thanks for setting the record straight.

NOW THE MORE IMPORTANT THING: ppr-1 ka kya scene hai, kuch nahi aya abhi ?? Man...soooo annoying...hope u get it soon n they extend or watever is behter for u.

jimmy

I saw you mentioned me in your post.. bhai thora bold shold kar dia takey alag say nazar aaon ;)

bhai log - it's all subjective ...... to 1st thing, then 2nd thing then 3rd thing..and it will remain subjective until we achieve our objective ... so cheers and enjoy life.. and pray for each other.
 

WAY

Hero Member
Mar 1, 2010
513
12
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
msaeed said:
Sir

Best Of Luck
Thanks Saeed, same for U. Please yeh Sir Sir na kaha karain.......we are like peers or friends......:)
 

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
1,530
56
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazzadkw said:
Dear All..

have 1 question.. Does any one know how London VO send PP back weather send by DHL or normal post?
If you are in middle east, you will receive it through Aramex.
 

May2010applicant

Hero Member
May 13, 2012
318
10
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
By the grace of God I have now received my visa. Maple leave is shining on our passports. :) Canadian Embassy in AUH is very efficient. I submitted my passport Monday morning (in person) and Aramex has now delivered me the passports back with visa affixed on Tuesday afternoon.

I have a question, in the envelope received, they have returned 2 pictures of each applicant, is this normal? :-\ As required in PPR document from PVO I provided them with 3 passport pictures for each applicant, one of which has been pasted on the COPR (CIC copy) by them whereas the other two has been returned …. Please share your comments. Thanks.
 

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
2,076
103
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
May2010applicant said:
By the grace of God I have now received my visa. Maple leave is shining on our passports. :) Canadian Embassy in AUH is very efficient. I submitted my passport Monday morning (in person) and Aramex has now delivered me the passports back with visa affixed on Tuesday afternoon.

I have a question, in the envelope received, they have returned 2 pictures of each applicant, is this normal? :-\ As required in PPR document from PVO I provided them with 3 passport pictures for each applicant, one of which has been pasted on the COPR (CIC copy) by them whereas the other two has been returned .... Please share your comments. Thanks.
Mabrooooooooook :)

I also pray that LVO send me PPR to submit the passports to CIC Abu Dhabi
 

May2010applicant

Hero Member
May 13, 2012
318
10
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Thanks SMSH and wish you and all other forum members best of luck for the remaining process.
Any idea about my scenario of pictures being returned by the embassy?

SMSH said:
Mabrooooooooook :)

I also pray that LVO send me PPR to submit the passports to CIC Abu Dhabi