+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
lighter said:
Sir Gee

Setha Setha batain Samjh nahi a rahi

what we will get minimum or maximum with under the different circumstances.

Pm me if possible
Sir

Study and inform me too

Stay Blessed
 

murtazaabbasi

Hero Member
Mar 9, 2010
837
11
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
00
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
Passports sent to ISB, they received on Friday.
Kitna time lagay ga Visa anay main average?
 

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
murtazaabbasi said:
Passports sent to ISB, they received on Friday.
Kitna time lagay ga Visa anay main average?
Sir

Insha Allah , next week

Stay Blessed
 

murtazaabbasi

Hero Member
Mar 9, 2010
837
11
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
00
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
murtazaabbasi said:
Inshaullah
Dear Brother

Start packing and planning

Stay Blessed
 

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
139
4
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Hello Everyone
it has been 53 months since the start of my journey on May 2010,and 30 months from processing date April 2012,Medicals were done on May 2013 and extended till may 2015.
Latest email from London VO was on May 2014 extending our medicals till May 2015 and mentioning that I will hear from them shortly and no need to do Short Landing.
I waited 3 month since they said Shortly and then emailed on Aug 2014 but no response,
late Aug I emailed the Minister of Immigration and He responded on September 4 confirming that they contacted London visa office and our records confirm that your application is nearing completion and rest assured that u will be conyacted with regar to the final stage of processing.

I cannot understand the delays ,Medical are great and they extended it for me anf family for another year,My NOC is still in Demand and as per their website they recieved only 260 of 1000 cap this year. funds ready passports ready and I told them in every and each email that I am ready to travel as soon as they stamp the visas.
I know I have been repeating myself over and over ,however consider my pain of waiting more than 4 years .Even my kids do not trust anyword about Canada anymore.

Finally my prayers to all applicants especially the unfotunate 2010 applicants.
 

Mustafa100

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
144
77
Dear Friends,

I got the PPR1 in 15th of Sep. and currently Im still witing for the PPR2,
I might have a problem in case the PPR2 and the visas take more time ( more than two months ) as my wife is pregnent (18 weeks) now and at the 28th week I think she will not be able to go to Canada at that time becouse of the airlines compnies not accept for a pregnent to fly after the 28th week,
in this case I have to wait with my wife to deliver and after that I have to inform the LVO about the new baby and send them the documents to include the new baby in my application , then they will issue us a new visas for all of us my and my family.

my question is, can I send them an e mail now and explain the situation, so I can get the PPR2 very soon?, or I have to wite till they contact me?

any ideas...

Thanks
 

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Mustafa100 said:
Dear Friends,

I got the PPR1 in 15th of Sep. and currently Im still witing for the PPR2,
I might have a problem in case the PPR2 and the visas take more time ( more than two months ) as my wife is pregnent (18 weeks) now and at the 28th week I think she will not be able to go to Canada at that time becouse of the airlines compnies not accept for a pregnent to fly after the 28th week,
in this case I have to wait with my wife to deliver and after that I have to inform the LVO about the new baby and send them the documents to include the new baby in my application , then they will issue us a new visas for all of us my and my family.

my question is, can I send them an e mail now and explain the situation, so I can get the PPR2 very soon?, or I have to wite till they contact me?

any ideas...

Thanks
Sir

Drop email now to VO , and seek their advice on this

Stay Blessed
 

shubham.maksi

Full Member
Sep 15, 2014
42
6
121
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
Doc's Request.
PER - 03-02-2015
AOR Received.
25.02.2015 (Warsaw Visa Office)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
25.02.2015 (Warsaw Visa Office)
Med's Request
16-04-15
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
28.05.2015
VISA ISSUED...
23.06.2015
LANDED..........
Vancouver soon
New Beee

Dear Seniors,

summary:
got masters degree - 23 (WES evaluation done)
29 year old - 12
Ielts (8,6.5,6.5,6.5)clb 8 - 20
Over 5 year experience - 13 [3 jobs, Duty Manager (HR) India, Operations Manager (HR) England, GM Operations (HR) India]
Total - 68
No Dependant
NOC - HR Manager


Hoping i will can apply for CIC.

I have gone through Guide 7000 and it was helpful.

Documents I got -
1) All education doc
2) All Experience Letters (No of hrs not mentioned)
3) All forms filled

Need your suggestions:

1) Dont have birth certificate :(((( (any alternative?)
2) Bank Certificate - do i only i have to show CDE 11824? as i have INR equivalent in my 3 different savings accounts. will that do? and once the letter from the bank received, can i use the money or the money is blocked?

Anything else i have to take care?

Please help....

and one more thing, one of my friend told me that we have to apply before 31st of Dec 2014 as from 1st Jan 15 , express entry policy will be implemented? is that true?
 

ramana27

Full Member
Sep 16, 2014
21
0
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Re: New Beee

shubham.maksi said:
Dear Seniors,

summary:
got masters degree - 23 (WES evaluation done)
29 year old - 12
Ielts (8,6.5,6.5,6.5)clb 8 - 20
Over 5 year experience - 13 [3 jobs, Duty Manager (HR) India, Operations Manager (HR) England, GM Operations (HR) India]
Total - 68
No Dependant
NOC - HR Manager


Hoping i will can apply for CIC.

I have gone through Guide 7000 and it was helpful.

Documents I got -
1) All education doc
2) All Experience Letters (No of hrs not mentioned)
3) All forms filled

Need your suggestions:

1) Dont have birth certificate :(((( (any alternative?)
2) Bank Certificate - do i only i have to show CDE 11824? as i have INR equivalent in my 3 different savings accounts. will that do? and once the letter from the bank received, can i use the money or the money is blocked?

Anything else i have to take care?

Please help....

and one more thing, one of my friend told me that we have to apply before 31st of Dec 2014 as from 1st Jan 15 , express entry policy will be implemented? is that true?
1) Dont have birth certificate :(((( (any alternative?)
->Get self affadivit on stamp paper and get it notarized.
2) Bank Certificate - do i only i have to show CDE 11824? as i have INR equivalent in my 3 different savings accounts. will that do? and once the letter from the bank received, can i use the money or the money is blocked?
->you may need to get bank certificate showing bank balance from all three banks and submit. Best suggested to have amount moved to in one account and get the bank certificate.

Reg the Express entry as given in cic website
"These are the last applications we will accept under the current system before Express Entry launches in January 2015."
FSW will not be same as now from January 2015.....
 

destination canada

Hero Member
Jun 22, 2012
642
15
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Dear Waiters,

how much cost for personal medical insurance for Toronto ?
 

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
151
0
destination canada said:
Dear Waiters,

how much cost for personal medical insurance for Toronto ?
Dear Friend,
I've sent to PM.Please consult "Msaeed".I'm sure he has latest information.
regards,
HIZ
 

murtazaabbasi

Hero Member
Mar 9, 2010
837
11
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
00
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
HIZ said:
Dear Friend,
I've sent to PM.Please consult "Msaeed".I'm sure he has latest information.
regards,
HIZ
I would like to know about this , Saeed Bhaie pls write here