+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Sir

Strange requirement from Visa Officer . Comply by his requirements
 

Moner Manush

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
64
1
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
06-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with full docs on 01-10-2010
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Seldec=4
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Mid July 2014
destination canada said:
Dear Waiters,

as you all know that i have received MR+PCC+POF+RPRF but i need clarification on the issue of POF

i have been asked 12 months bank statement of 2013 and a bank certificate showing CAD 14000, i can show 14,000 CAD now but i did not have 14,000 for the whole year of 2013, i only have salary received and withdrawal for the whole year of 2013, i also have another a/c that i used only to pay credit card payments, so will that be ok? i will also show plot ownership docs and few bonds & savings a/c balance for my wife as supporting docs. please advice if it is ok.
Dear Deshi Brother,

I understand your situation now, it is really strange to be asked for a 12 months bank statement. Anyway, don't worry about it, ask your bank to provide you a 12 months bank statement and please make sure you write a cover letter to your visa officer and explain any larger transaction in your statement. Moreover, if possible please justify the source of your $14000 cad and prove that it is your money. If you have any bank statement or savings bond in bhabi's name please provide them as well. Above all, clearly explain them the ownership of your fund ( I mean $14000 cad). I hope this helps you.
 

ftahir

Full Member
Oct 26, 2012
37
0
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
Mar-2011
Med's Request
Nov-2013
Med's Done....
5-Dec-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 10-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Aug 14
Anyone gone through with it??

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2014/2014-02-04.asp

and

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2014/2014-02-06a.asp

And we are still waiting :)

Regards
Farhan
 

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ftahir said:
Anyone gone through with it??

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2014/2014-02-04.asp

and

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2014/2014-02-06a.asp

And we are still waiting :)

Regards
Farhan
Sir

This is about "Citizenship" , the ones who are PR , and have applied for Citizenship after completing their mandatory stay period.

Stay Blessed
 

ftahir

Full Member
Oct 26, 2012
37
0
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
Mar-2011
Med's Request
Nov-2013
Med's Done....
5-Dec-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 10-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Aug 14
msaeed said:
Sir

This is about "Citizenship" , the ones who are PR , and have applied for Citizenship after completing their mandatory stay period.

Stay Blessed
Yeah but second link is for those who will apply for immigration .

Regards
Farhan
 

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ftahir said:
Yeah but second link is for those who will apply for immigration .

Regards
Farhan
Sir

Both are for Citizens , not for "Permanent Residents " or Permanent Resident Applicants

Stay Blessed
 

fsarosh

Hero Member
Aug 9, 2012
312
81
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
msaeed said:
Dear Farosh

My cousin travelled on American Airlines - they have code sharing with Etihaad , Emirates and Air Canada.

His route was;

Pakistan - Dubai - (Carrier was Emirates)
Dubai - London - (Carrier was Emirates)
London - Calgary - (Carrier was Air Canada)

He landed directly in Calgary

Stay Blessed


I do know these routes but the reasons of mentioning this route was 1) time spent during the journey and 2) completion of formalities in Toronto so that you can land in Calgary “Stress-Free” and come out of the airport in no time instead of spending hours in completing the formalities in Calgary.




 

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
83
0
Hi friends, Many thanks for your reply. I am relaxed now. (i) Kindly could you inform, what photo specifications are required in PPR2 and (ii) how many photos are required to submit? (iii) please also share your experience about normally in how much time period PPR2 comes after PPR1?
Best of Luck.
Regards, Hina
 

jimmy page

Hero Member
Feb 19, 2012
813
57
This is for people who have this misconception that u cannot carry more than 5k dollars cash from pakistan airport....told u, that is for visit visa:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.47715.html

I know atleast 5 forum members , who carried all cash....and two months back, my friend/relative carried 35K ALL cash to canada, (they were just 2 people, no kids).....we went to the airport before hand to check about this, and they said the same thing that the 10 K dollar limit (which is 5K now) is for visit visa.....immigrant visa, u can carry a million dollars ALL CASH, if u want :)

AGAIN: I'm not advising that u carry all cash...I still say carry 30% cash+70 % draft......but that I say for safety reason (from theft, stealing etc)....but IF someone does want to carry all cash, they CAN. The option is there.

The BEST is "adopt the method that u r most comfortable with and that gives u peace of mind" :)
 

ABT

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
104
1
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-11-2010
Nomination.....
11-8-10
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along with doc. request
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Jan 14
Med's Done....
Feb 14
Interview........
Insha'Allah waived!
Passport Req..
PPR1 Apr 14 & PPR2 May 14
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014
Please advise regarding medical!

(1) Can high values of LFT cause (SGPT/SGOT etc.) medical furtherance?

(2) Should the reports of high LFT (2months old) be shared with the doctor during medical or should it be left to the doctor to find out him/herself.
 

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
166
12
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
jimmy page said:
This is for people who have this misconception that u cannot carry more than 5k dollars cash from pakistan airport....told u, that is for visit visa:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.47715.html

I know atleast 5 forum members , who carried all cash....and two months back, my friend/relative carried 35K ALL cash to canada, (they were just 2 people, no kids).....we went to the airport before hand to check about this, and they said the same thing that the 10 K dollar limit (which is 5K now) is for visit visa.....immigrant visa, u can carry a million dollars ALL CASH, if u want :)

AGAIN: I'm not advising that u carry all cash...I still say carry 30% cash+70 % draft......but that I say for safety reason (from theft, stealing etc)....but IF someone does want to carry all cash, they CAN. The option is there.

The BEST is "adopt the method that u r most comfortable with and that gives u peace of mind" :)
I trust you Jimmy Page, you dont need to give any justification
 

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
1,015
112
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Arsh Ali said:
I think bhabi doesnt have access to this forum :)
Off course other wise SMSH wouldn't this question here.... :p
 

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
1,015
112
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Dear All,

I went through medicals today. My medical form was manual and the staff there told me that they will send my results to Dehli Visa office after 5 days... :O
My visa office is London and I got the medical instructions from there so why should my result to be sent to Dehli? I asked the same question and they said from August 2013 they are sending results to Dehli instead of London as LVO shifted from one place to another.
Any one else experienced the same??

Thanks..
 

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
hinakhan said:
Hi friends, Many thanks for your reply. I am relaxed now. (i) Kindly could you inform, what photo specifications are required in PPR2 and (ii) how many photos are required to submit? (iii) please also share your experience about normally in how much time period PPR2 comes after PPR1?
Best of Luck.
Regards, Hina
Dear Hina

Please check , http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/photospecs-e.pdf

PPR2 might come after 30 days , and some times it takes.........................

Stay Blessed - Ameen
 

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
1,830
83
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you ALLAH......Breaking News: I got PPR 1 yesterday.............