+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Maggiechen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Guys, I am heading towards to the 18th month since my AOR in Nov 2016 ( my SS start March 2017). I am surprised that I am still alive and kicking. Hope this pain will end soon.

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Guys, I am heading towards to the 18th month since my AOR in Nov 2016 ( my SS start March 2017). I am surprised that I am still alive and kicking. Hope this pain will end soon.
Holy! Sorry to hear that, it must be really hard to bear.

What have you done so far to understand what the delay is? Called them? GCMS notes? Raised CSE?

Reactions: Maggiechen

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
I am in 13th month and feel like ages, how do you survive with it ☺
I am not in SS

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
I can only imagine your pain... "Only" ~11 months here and I'm getting more and more depressed every day. Some days are better and I feel like it's really close, and some days I feel like it will never happen. They call it "Stress Entry" and unfortunately now, we know why. Stay strong and fingers crossed.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Holy! Sorry to hear that, it must be really hard to bear.

What have you done so far to understand what the delay is? Called them? GCMS notes? Raised CSE?
have you been successful to "understand" the delay given all those you listed?

the fact is they have deep drawers, that's all what's there to it

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
we are in a very similar situation.
PNP-inland, with Dec 2016 AOR. My SS started in June 2017.
And based on your math, it has been 17 months since submission for me.

do you know why you are stuck?

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
have you been successful to "understand" the delay given all those you listed?

the fact is they have deep drawers, that's all what's there to it
I've never called them nor raised CSE. I've ordered GCMS notes, however still waiting on them. So the answer is no, I haven't been successful to understand cause I've never tried anything on my application.

Moving forward, GCMS notes should be able to give an insight at which step the process is stuck on. Also, some people say when you order GCMS notes the agent has to go through your process, so this might be a away to bump it to the top of the pile.

So here's why I asked @Maggiechen if they tried either calling or notes or CSE to find out what's going on. It won't hurt and it might help.

Reactions: maged_mmh

Maggiechen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Like everyone does, I also ordered Note from IRCC , CSIS and CBSA, several times. It is my husband who is under SS without any reasons. In early April 2018, IRCC requested him to provide his 10 year CV (although he did not claim any point in the application) and there is nothing after that so far. My MP called IRCC, and told me the "SS could be done" but not updated yet, as it still shows "in progress." So I am not so excited about it as I don't want to be dissapointed again.

veees

Sep 11, 2017
how do you know you are in SS; I am in the 13th months now, but my security check has not started yet.

beloved22

Mar 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
is there any update in your case?
Sorry for the late reply.

Let me share my status shortly,

- AOR : Apr, 2016 (24 months +)
- Eligibility passed
- Criminality verified
- Security screening was completed and advice was sent to IRCC in Dec 2016 (confirmed by CSIS)

This is what I have figured out so far in regard to my application.
I have contacted my local MP and they recently confirmed that the security verifications are still in process.

And few days ago there was a medical exam request for my wife as hers expired long time ago.
She did it in MAR 2016 outside of Canada and it expired in MAR 2017.
My medical is also expired too but there was no request for myself. I assume that they extended mine as I have stayed in Canada since I did my medical exam.

Considering that MP office said re-medical request would only be addressed after the security and criminality verification, I hope this is a good sign.
At least it shows there is a PROGRESS for my application.

Wish me luck!

I'll post when I get PPR for sure.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Sorry for the late reply.

Let me share my status shortly,

- AOR : Apr, 2016 (24 months +)
- Eligibility passed
- Criminality verified
- Security screening was completed and advice was sent to IRCC in Dec 2016 (confirmed by CSIS)

This is what I have figured out so far in regard to my application.
I have contacted my local MP and they recently confirmed that the security verifications are still in process.

And few days ago there was a medical exam request for my wife as hers expired long time ago.
She did it in MAR 2016 outside of Canada and it expired in MAR 2017.
My medical is also expired too but there was no request for myself. I assume that they extended mine as I have stayed in Canada since I did my medical exam.

Considering that MP office said re-medical request would only be addressed after the security and criminality verification, I hope this is a good sign.
At least it shows there is a PROGRESS for my application.

Wish me luck!

I'll post when I get PPR for sure.

Congratulations remed ia a sign of finished ss . Csis only confirmed finishing their part in ss. May be your cbsa ss just finished and thats the reasons for remed req.

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Just wondering, is there any particular country or geographic location which is experiencing delayed EE processing. Does the processing time depends on country of your origin?

AJ85

Jun 3, 2015
It's been 13 months today since AOR. Was wondering if I could use some of the funds I've put aside as POF. Will that be a problem? Anyone?

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi guys, it has been 9 months since my AOR. When we emailed CIC, we got a reply that our file needs additional verifications and will fall outside of the regular processing times. I called CIC today and the agent confirmed that there are additional verifications to be done.
In my notes it is completely blank under security, not even a 'not started, just blank. Does this sound like we might be in SS?
Really appreciate your opinions!