+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

skyline

Feb 13, 2010
Maplemadness82 said:
Calling out all May applicants who are IN PROCESS from Aug 14th and still waiting to hear back.
Hi guys, am also May applicant (17apr ITA)with in process aug 14, Ecas 4th line added yesterday.....hope that s a good sign.

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
JB007 said:
Congratulations guys! It will surely be good news! Are you outland @ purohit? Could you please tell me if you got a 4th line added in your ECAS and when? Thank you and congrats again!
Inland fsw. No 4th line. Never got requested any single document. The only communication I had from cic was status changes. I hope the decision is positive. It's so stupid to declare decision made n make us still wait

ciscotao

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Same as you purohit, 3 lines with no document requests. But I did send two CSEs and attached updated information voluntarily.

purohit said:
Inland fsw. No 4th line. Never got requested any single document. The only communication I had from cic was status changes. I hope the decision is positive. It's so stupid to declare decision made n make us still wait

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wonderful to hear updates. Congratulations to all those who got DM.

Quick query: Any May AORers out there who had their ECAS move to In Process after the batch movement on Aug 14/15? Any progress for these folks?

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks....Just checked my CIC account and it was showing updated and after sometime it was changed to submitted...Another thing I noticed is Background check is changed to "Not needed at this time" from "In progress".....

lilly32

Jan 19, 2014
DECISION MADE....................SEPT 25TH

ITA......................................APRIL 10
AOR.....................................MAY 17
MEDS PASSED.......................JUNE?
BG IN PROGRESS...................JUNE?
RCMP REQUEST......................JULY 13(SUBMITTED APROX 10 DAYS LATER)
ECAS IN PROCESS..................AUG 15
MY CIC UPDATED....................SEPT 23
GHOST EMAIL.........................SEPT 24

FSW INLAND & SPOUSE(RCMP WAS FOR SPOUSE ONLY AND PAID ALL FEES
UPFRONT)
MRAZZAK
Congratulation, your PPR is right around the corner.

Thanks so much! Feeling sick for the last few months!

For us our process started in 2011!!
2011....................used Visa First in Ireland to apply for FSW(before we were coming to Canada)
2013.....................came to Calgary on WP
2014.......................discovered Visa First 'lost our application' they sent it to Toronto for review then it was lost! Fought for a refund
2014.........................Visa Extension
2014.........................2nd WP
Sept 2014..................Applied to CEC....credit card got stolen, they couldn't take payment, application returned Dec 18th(day before we went on hols!)
Dec 19 2014...............Sent CEC with Bank Draft, should have done it in the beginning!
March 2015..................CEC returned again, CAP reached
April 10 2015................Personally picked up IELTS results, scrambled to create profile and got ITA that eve!

You really have to stick at this process! We used a lawyer only to review our application, we did not pay a fee for her to do it all(paid 525) We did everything and gave to her for a once over, was worth it. She made us include important terms in our letters of employment, told us to do RCMP(we did not at that time, we have so many PCC, had to reorder so often!), she told us to upload ECA's even though they did not ask, We wrote a letter outlining exactly what we were uploading.

fingers crossed we are there now, with so many mishaps I wont be happy until I see PPR.

I wish you all the very best :)

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lilly32 said:

UPFRONT)
MRAZZAK

2011....................used Visa First in Ireland to apply for FSW(before we were coming to Canada)
2014.......................discovered Visa First 'lost our application' they sent it to Toronto for review then it was lost! Fought for a refund
Sept 2014..................Applied to CEC....credit card got stolen, they couldn't take payment, application returned Dec 18th(day before we went on hols!)
Dec 19 2014...............Sent CEC with Bank Draft, should have done it in the beginning!
April 10 2015................Personally picked up IELTS results, scrambled to create profile and got ITA that eve!

You really have to stick at this process! We used a lawyer only to review our application, we did not pay a fee for her to do it all(paid 525) We did everything and gave to her for a once over, was worth it. She made us include important terms in our letters of employment, told us to do RCMP(we did not at that time, we have so many PCC, had to reorder so often!), she told us to upload ECA's even though they did not ask, We wrote a letter outlining exactly what we were uploading.

fingers crossed we are there now, with so many mishaps I wont be happy until I see PPR.

Congratulations! What a journey it's been for you and your family! Sending good thoughts your way for the final step to go through smoothly and that you'll have your PPR soon.

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
lilly32 said:

UPFRONT)
MRAZZAK

One hell of a journey and very similar to mine. My CEC application was returned due to the cap being filled and then in a hurry completed ECA and gathered all documents to get the ITA. Now waiting after DM since 14 Sept. Worried sick inside right now but hoping for the best.

Good luck to you and your family.

EricCartman

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Canada
Anya654 said:
OMG are you serious? What was the reason?
I am refusing
your application because I have found that at the time you received your invitation to apply for permanent
residence, or at the time you filed your application for permanent residence, you no longer possessed the
qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph
10.3(1)(h).
This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest
ranking person who was invited to apply in your draw, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking
System.

This was in reference to my Canadian work experience that was back in 2008!! I also provided 6 other years or work.experience in dubai.

I'm so confused and I don't know what to do!!! I applied as a skilled worker and not Canadian experience class.

Can someone please pleaseeeeee help else.
I'm so devastated.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EricCartman said:
I am refusing
your application because I have found that at the time you received your invitation to apply for permanent
residence, or at the time you filed your application for permanent residence, you no longer possessed the
qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph
10.3(1)(h).
This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest
ranking person who was invited to apply in your draw, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking
System.

This was in reference to my Canadian work experience that was back in 2008!! I also provided 6 other years or work.experience in dubai.

I'm so confused and I don't know what to do!!! I applied as a skilled worker and not Canadian experience class.

I'm so devastated.
I don't understand, I'm kind of confused. What about your Canadian work experience in 2008? What do they mean by at the time you received your ITA you no longer possessed the qualification?

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EricCartman said:
I am refusing
10.3(1)(h).
System.

I'm so devastated.
I am so terribly sorry to hear this, EricCartman. But, as Anya said earlier, I am having a hard time also parsing through the refusal message. If you did not apply under CEC, how does the Canadian work experience matter? Especially since you have so many other years of work in Dubai to prove. Doesn't FSW require one year of full-time work experience as a sufficient baseline?

Seems to me like a solid case for a CSE.