App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Guys I have a quick question, please help - I attached my bank statements with my application, the bank later stating current balance as they do not provide average balance but it's there in the statements. My credit card is linked to the same bank and same account. I did not attach a separate credit card statement. I've decreased my credit limit to approx 600 Canadian dollars, dis not have debt when I sent in the statements and do not have any debt currently. The statements show payments towards my card. Will this be ok or shall I send in my credit card statements too via a CSE? :( Do not wish to be rejected because of this silly little thing! Your help is immensely appreciated.

Sandeep5510

Jun 17, 2015
Guys I can't believe this! Finally.... Got my ppr after 4 months ... Yeepeee ;D
And thanks a lot guys this forum helped me a lot for my pr application and good luck to all of u who are waiting.....

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Sandeep5510 said:
And thanks a lot guys this forum helped me a lot for my pr application and good luck to all of u who are waiting.....
MANY CONGRATULATIONS SANDEEP! You're finally almost free from the wait game :) Are you an inland or outland applicant? Do you share your timeline please :) Cheers!

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
JB007 said:
Guys I have a quick question, please help - I attached my bank statements with my application, the bank later stating current balance as they do not provide average balance but it's there in the statements. My credit card is linked to the same bank and same account. I did not attach a separate credit card statement. I've decreased my credit limit to approx 600 Canadian dollars, dis not have debt when I sent in the statements and do not have any debt currently. The statements show payments towards my card. Will this be ok or shall I send in my credit card statements too via a CSE? :( Do not wish to be rejected because of this silly little thing! Your help is immensely appreciated.
Guys, anyone? Please :( I'm freaking out on so many levels... Going back and forth on everything. I just noticed that even though I have perfect, detailed experience letters from required supervisors/officials, none of them mention that I was employed as a "permanent, full time employee" , one says full-time employed from xxxx to xxxx and letter from current employer says employed since xxxx to present. These are jobs in my home country. I applied without job offer. Could these wordings amount to rejection? :( I have attached ALL pay stubs and tax returns filed.
Really appreciate your response. I know I sound crazy by now :(

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
JB007 said:
Guys, anyone? Please :( I'm freaking out on so many levels... Going back and forth on everything. I just noticed that even though I have perfect, detailed experience letters from required supervisors/officials, none of them mention that I was employed as a "permanent, full time employee" , one says full-time employed from xxxx to xxxx and letter from current employer says employed since xxxx to present. These are jobs in my home country. I applied without job offer. Could these wordings amount to rejection? :( I have attached ALL pay stubs and tax returns filed.
Every application might have some flaws here or there if extreme suspicion is to be applied. Plus it has been over four months it is highly unlikely they have not checked all the basics counted towards eligibility. What do you say?

Our mood won't alter the future development of our cases, so leave it and focus on the present. :D

OMG I can't believe an unpersuaded me is encouraging someone else here.....

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
u2cc said:
Every application might have some flaws here or there if extreme suspicion is to be applied. Plus it has been over four months it is highly unlikely they have not checked all the basics counted towards eligibility. What do you say?

Our mood won't alter the future development of our cases, so leave it and focus on the present. :D

OMG I can't believe an unpersuaded me is encouraging someone else here.....
Feeding on every morsel of positivity at this moment :) I do agree with you completely. Fingers crossed and no more overthinking. Good luck to us all and well done, the unpersuaded you should be persuaded too that it will all finally, fall into place :) Let's hope to hear soon!

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
JB007 said:

Does your job letter say that your working hours, like 40 hours per week or something like that.

Anyway, you should not worry about these things. After waiting for 4 months or more just add couple of more weeks to get your final decision. I am sure you will get your PPR.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JB007 said:
Yup. Crazy. Your letters only have to say permanent if you are working on an LMIA in Canada that you got 600 points for.

Sandeep5510

Jun 17, 2015
JB007 said:
MANY CONGRATULATIONS SANDEEP! You're finally almost free from the wait game :) Are you an inland or outland applicant? Do you share your timeline please :) Cheers!
Thanx JB007
I am an inland Cec with Lmia
ITA 20 March
AOR 20 May
ECas in process 15 August
Ecas DM 21 sept
Ppr 22 sept

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JB007 said:
Cannot explain my gratitude in words. Thanks for taking out the time and for your kind reassurance. Wish you only the very best!
Cheers, JB007!

Btw, none of my job letters have"permanent" or any of the other key words. It appears, from reading on this forum, that only those with LMIA need to provide letters with that specific wording.

Fingers crossed for all of us!

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
Just saw the 'updated' status and then back to submitted. No email yet.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sandeep5510 said:
Congratulations, Sandeep!

ciscotao

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Based on my recent experience, you will receive email after 24 hours.

purohit said:
Just saw the 'updated' status and then back to submitted. No email yet.

EricCartman

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Canada
My ecas updated to four lines today

Application received
Application processed
We sent you correspondence
Medicals received

I hope it's good news and all our patience is paid off with pprs.