asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simon Fraser University has been ranked as a top comprehensive university and I am going to study there but one of their officials that I have been in touch since my admission application. In his opinion, such rankings mean nothing, nada. All universities are pretty much in the same league in Canada barring a couple. It is all about your personal preferences and particular likeness/dislikness about their locations and college experiences however interms of providing quality education most of them are pretty good.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
As i have mentioned again and again, most universities or if not, all unis in canada, generally have about the same standard and same course contents in their program, thats why most or all unis in canada are easily transferable in terms of courses done and also course content. So no matter where u graduate, it will ultimately depend on yr other skills, such as networking skills, social skills, language skills, interview skills and also on the job real experience and work habits and attitudes! So the uni degree is just a passport for u to enter the job market and ultimately yr career, dont be too hyped up with all these rankings! Its just a ranking and a part of Statistics for those who like rankings and its just a reference!