+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Outlander PPR Thread

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Hi, yes they were updated on my ircc account. I had ordered cbsa notes which told me that they were extended and then I later saw it on the ircc account. Hope that helps and I hope you get ppr soon ☺
Did you know when they were updated?

Congrats again!

Midorin

Jul 7, 2020
Hello everyone,
I finally received my RFV mail.

AoR : Jan 2020
FSW-O
CoR : Morocco / Family of 3
NOC : 4163
Remeds request : late Aug / Done by 03 Sept
PPR : 9 Nov

It was one of the hardest ordeals of my life because I invested everything financially and emotionally speaking and dragged my wife and son into this. We sold our belongings, pushed my wife to quit her job, left her with my boy in the care of her parents in another city, while I scrambled to survive alone and sustain myself with a job that I just wanted to quit each and every passing day. I had my share of doubts, my moments of weakness and I was devoid of motivation, aimless... But now Thank God Almighty everything is going to be alright.

I am thankful to all of you guys who shared advice, opinions, hopes and laments during these hard times. A big thanks to @legalfalcon, @caipsnotes and all the other great people out there.
And to all the others still waiting, I wish to all a speedy PPR that will end all this meaningless anguish.
WE WILL MAKE IT.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Looks like mine is one of the few apps from early 2020 (Jan 2020) which is still pending final decision :(. But good to see that finally apps which were RFV or Approved as per GCMS are being finalized.

SwatiB

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Looks like mine is one of the few apps from early 2020 (Jan 2020) which is still pending final decision :(. But good to see that finally apps which were RFV or Approved as per GCMS are being finalized.
No u have company, wasn’t even contacted for remedicals I have pinned my hope with this week

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Can you please share the reddit link? Thank you
8/10 of the timeline details are collected via chat with the applicant who simply posts they recieved passport request, and i get the timeline from them by direct message. There are many more users who are getting PPR's and i can only share timelines if they accept the DM request. there are more folks who simply ignore to talk.

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
I can just be happy to see how number of pages per day has increased. Which is a good indicator that people are actually getting PPRs.
Thank you for creating this thread.
Efforts appreciated @ZAtoCD

nehaprasad14

Feb 2, 2020
Hi ... My friend received the PPR email for outland application today. He has to submit the documents to the Visa Application Center (VAC) in New York. However we have confusion about 1 line in the email.

Please visit the VAC website at the link below for details on how to submit your package for secure transmission. (*Please note a service fee is applicable) If you have any questions about how to submit your original passport, please contact the VAC using the information available on the following website: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/usa/

Do we have to pay somewhere or send cheque/check for the return envelope along with the below list of documents or just the below docs are enough?
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at.

• Love
Reactions: VVV62 and Ashbeel

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
PPR
Ready for visa email- *10 November 2021*
FSW-Outland
COR- Singapore
Visa office- Primary: Ottawa,
Secondary: Singapore
AOR- February 2020
Remedical request- January 2021
Remedical passed- April, 2021
GCMS all passed and approved: October 2020

Finally like finally. Stay strong guys, your mails are on the way.

SwatiB

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Have you ordered and checked your GCMS notes? My medicals were extended till 15 Dec 2021 but it doesn’t show up on login to the cic website.
Last GCMS notes were from March 2021 where new medical activity was created, but the updated date was not specified, have ordered another last month, let’s see if PPR comes first or the notes..Lol