+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The best writing correction service for IELTS (price - quality)

iceboyz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Hello.
The ielts-blog.com has it's own writing correction service. So, you can have you essay, report or letter corrected and estimated by proffesionals. I have to say they provide not expensive service - $ 19,95 for 8 tasks (with 3 days waiting).

May be you guys can share some others sites which provides such service.

ngufo

Feb 28, 2011
No dont know any others ...did you use ielts-blog.com service ? is it worth $ 19,95 ?
iceboyz said:
Hello.
The ielts-blog.com has it's own writing correction service. So, you can have you essay, report or letter corrected and estimated by proffesionals. I have to say they provide not expensive service - $ 19,95 for 8 tasks (with 3 days waiting).

May be you guys can share some others sites which provides such service.

Jun 19, 2011
There is also a good service at the link below. There is a FREE pdf with 10 IELTS practice questions and a correction service.

mcwwconsulting.com/IELTS

magicmike

Jul 18, 2011
Another site is ieltsanswers.com The guy here is an examiner for IELTS and he can give you a lot of feedback from an examiner's perspectve.
He gives feedback based on the grading criteria. He helped me prepare for the General exam, but He also does the academic exam as well.

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ben Worthington said:
There is also a good service at the link below. There is a FREE pdf with 10 IELTS practice questions and a correction service.

mcwwconsulting.com/IELTS
Dear Ben Worthington
Please write a correct link of your recommend website which prepare us for writing
Thanks in Advance
Saeid

magicmike

Jul 18, 2011
magicmike said:
Another site is ieltsanswers.com The guy here is an examiner for IELTS and he can give you a lot of feedback from an examiner's perspectve.
He gives feedback based on the grading criteria. He helped me prepare for the General exam, but He also does the academic exam as well.
I used the service I mentioned above. Originally my score was only 6, and I used that serivce to get to 7. Now I find I need an 8 becasue of the new immigration rules to Australia, I will keep using that IELTSanswers.com service

Nepaligirl

Sep 13, 2011
What is this score rating for FSW?

I got only 6.5 in listening but it doesnot rated in CIC website how much does it mean in scoring either high or moderate ??
Can anybody reply me with relevant proof or information?
:(

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018