+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

julijuli602

Sep 8, 2018
@legalfalcon
Hi legalfalcon,
Your generous help for all the frustrated applicants are really appreciated.
My timeline:
AOR: February 21
MP: April 20
I got my GMCS notes back today. Eligibility, criminality, medical are all passed, but it seems that I stuck in Security check. I am not sure if I am under security screening, could you please help me to understand my GCMS notes? If you are willing to help, could you provide me your email so that I can sent my full GCMS notes to you. Thanks so much!

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi legal falcon, in my recent notes generated in august, I found 1 more activity if security is added. Now I have 4 security screening activities. Should I assume that it will be completed soon.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @legalfalcon
yesterday, received schedule-a form to submit in 7 days. I have few queries on that -
In the request letter, it is written - "A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gaps."
1. Do i need to fill section 8(personal history) and section 12(employment history) ? or all sections ?
2. one of the column has not sufficient space - complete street address, how to tackle this ?
3. no of rows are not sufficient in personal history, how to handle this ? shall i print the same page of the form or should i mention in word doc file ?
4. Do i need to sign all the pages or only the form ?
5. is there a way to check my personal history details which i submitted after ITA received ?

Many thanks

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hello @legalfalcon i have a question related to schedule a. Even though I have not received it yet but I am pretty sure that I will be asked for it.

My work permit expired on 19 May 2015 and I applied for extension on 1 May 2015. Cic issued a letter on 15 June 2015 . The letter stated that since I failed to pay complete fee so my file is being returned as incomplete and since this happened after the expiry of my permit I could not apply again. I got that letter in my hand on 6 July 2015 and that’s when I quit working I kept on working till this day unknowingly and upon knowing I resigned.

So in filling schedule A when I would be asked about my status in Canada from 19 May 2015 to 15 June 2015 and between 16 June 2015 to 6 July 2015 what should I write? Implied/restoration/out of status or what.

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello

I have a question about Job verification letter. My employer mentioned job duties, full-time and the annual salary but he did not mention the number of hours. Would that be a problem if the job letter doesn't state number of hours?

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
I have filed my application for PR through an immigration lawyer.
So my doubt is : Do i need to ask him to order gcms?
Or can i order gcms by myself with the help of my friend in canada?

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Absolutely, you can get a one and same person affidavit for your dad and file it with your application. Also explain it in LoE. If I am not wrong, Mohammed in your dad's name is more of a title. My apologies if I am incorrect.

Also, with the affidavit you can upload a copy of your father's passport which has is name to better authenticate the fact.

Either way, it will not have any impact on your application.
Thank you so much @legalfalcon sir, that was really helpful. Mohammed is a title but it is counted as part of the given name, let's say "Mohammed Tayyab" is the full given name of my dad and "Khan" counts as a surname/family name.

So, would it be my dad who needs to make an affidavit or would it be me?

MW1PK

Jul 5, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon ,

First of all, I really appreciate the support you provide to this forum, I have been a silent observer on this forum for quite some time and I thank you for your dedication. I have a few questions related to selection of Primary NOC. I have been employed with a company for the last 5 years and below are the roles I have undertaken during this time:

a) March'13 to July'15: Team Leader Production: Leading a team of shop floor workers in a shift to manage complete production operations, reporting to Production Supervisor

b) August'15 to Dec'15: Supervisor Production: Leading team of 3 Team Leaders to oversee production operations, kind of a same job as previous one but with bigger scope and responsibility, reporting to Production Manager.

c) Jan'16 to Sep'17: Supervisor Technical Training: Leading the Technical training department with a team of 6 technical trainers. Responsible for the training and development of approx. 600 shop floor employees spanning over 2 manufacturing sites. This was a position where I was also responsible for developing the training strategy and was reporting to Head of Technical Support.

d) Sep'17 to March'18: Supervisor HR: HR Business Partner for one of the functions, looking after complete HR related activities of 200+ management employees.

e) Apr'18 to Current: Manager HR: Same role as above, just got the promotion. Job responsibilities etc are exactly the same.

Now I am confused whether the NOC Code for job a and b should be 0911 (Manufacturing Managers) or 9213 (Supervisors, food and beverage processing). The job responsibilities that I have in my experience letter are almost similar to both of them only difference is number of years of experience that I have in this NOC which is 3 years. Can I make 0911 as my primary NOC with 3 years of experience?

For job c, d and e, can I select 0112 (Human resources managers), as the NOC code? Considering that I don't have a degree in HR or management and that my titles didn't include "Manager" before April 2018, can I select this as my Primary NOC?

Which NOC would you recommend as the Primary NOC?

Once again, Thank you very much for your support.

Cheers.

abexcosec

Jan 16, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon
Thank you for the support you have always provided for this forum. The extent of your intervention can not to be quantified.
Please i need your help on my current status. I am concerned about the medical status. From your experience, what do you think of my medical status and my status generally. It's been over 6 months now.
My AOR is 23rd February, 2018 and my VO is London

Review of Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of Medical Results : We are reviewing the results of your medical exam
Review of Additional documents : We are reviewing the additional document you provided
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Thanks in anticipation.

Member01

May 20, 2017
Hi Leagalfalcon,

My application is currently in IP2 stage and I recently got a request for additional document. Please see below. Can you please advise if they need the original signature of myself and two separate forms for my mother and father or just one form with all the filled information that is asked in that IMM569 form.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Mother and Father information needed. This must be received at this office by: 2018/09/18

Also, I found this form online:https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

Is this the correct one? Thank you for your help in advance.