- Sep 21, 2015
- Visa Office......
- NOC Code......
- App. Filed.......
- Doc's Request.
- AOR Received.
- Med's Done....
- Passport Req..
- VISA ISSUED...
First of all thanks for your reply.
My first cousin is living in Manitoba and she was agree to providing support me to obtain Manitoba state sponsorship and we have done all paper works with Manitoba to obtain state sponsorship.
That part has been completed in 2019 and i had received Manitoba sponsorship, after that i had put up my PNP PR (Paper) application on 08/10/2019 and in due course my status are as below according to GCMS note on the date of 04/11/2020 :
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Info Sharing : Completed
Security : Not Started
Medical : Not started
In recent talk with my first cousin she said she gonna move from Manitoba to Ontario in May 2021.
My question is that, if she moved from Manitoba will that effect on my PR process ?
As per the Manitoba PNP for family sponsorship:
A Manitoba Supporter is an established resident of the province who is a friend or relative of the applicant and is willing and able to review and endorse the applicant’s plan for settling and finding employment in their destination community. A Manitoba Supporter must be the applicant’s close relative or friend/distant relative, and must be:
- able to provide documents proving they reside and are established in Manitoba and have been living in the province continuously for at least one year (ex: copy of Manitoba Health Card)
- a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (ex: copy of Permanent Resident Card)
- able to demonstrate sufficiently close ties to the applicant and to Manitoba
- able to demonstrate that any applications they previously supported resulted in successful, permanent economic establishment in Manitoba
- able to support the applicant’s Settlement Plan
Close relatives may support the application of more than one skilled worker at a time provided they satisfactorily demonstrate their ability to do so.
For friends and distant relatives, their household must not be currently supporting the settlement of another MPNP applicant, nominee or person under another Canadian immigration program.
Finally, your supporter cannot be and the MPNP will not accept a Settlement Plan Part 2 signed by:
- a paid immigration representative
- anyone who is not a demonstrated relative or friend of the applicant or the applicant’s spouse
- a Canadian elected official or their staff
There is no ongoing requirement to live in Manitoba.