Test investigation

Ajay786

Sep 9, 2018
i gave my exam on 18 January 2020
And i got mail from idp
My test is under investigation
And after that i got a one another mail
That is
We refer to your IELTS test of January 18, 2020.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analyzed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the January 18, 2020 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on January 18, 2020, please send a scanned handwritten statement to verification.ielts@idp.com within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you.

Any correspondence received after 14 days will not be considered.

IELTS TEST CANDIDATE STATEMENT

Instructions:

1. Complete the requested details.

2. Please provide any information which may support your test scores. Please feel free to write as much as you would like, you are not restricted to one page.

3. Email the form toverification.ielts@idp.com

Your Name

Centre Number

Candidate Number

ID Document Number

Current Address

Email

Date of birth

Signed:

Date:

Regards,

TEAM IDP IELTS

What should i do ? Plz help
And should i give handwritten statement???
And what should I write in statement ??
Plz help

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Can i get my result ?
They won't release your results until they've finished the investigation. That's what it says in the letter you posted.

They're giving you a chance to tell them what happened at your exam. If you cheated, or if the instructor cheated, you could be in a lot of trouble. You should respond as per the instructions.

Ajay786

Sep 9, 2018
They won't release your results until they've finished the investigation. That's what it says in the letter you posted.

They're giving you a chance to tell them what happened at your exam. If you cheated, or if the instructor cheated, you could be in a lot of trouble. You should respond as per the instructions.
What should I write in handwritten statements ??

Ajay786

Sep 9, 2018
And i didn’t do any type of cheating
I just prepare for my exam and spent whole month on preparation of my exam with lot of hardwork

Ajay786

Sep 9, 2018
What happen with my result
Is it right
If 2 bands difference have in 2 different section
Then idp prefer to do investion of result