+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tattoo artist and LMIA

tattoosoul

Feb 18, 2019
Turkey
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello
Im an artist.My all all life and education s about fine arts and I have 8 year tattoo artist experiances.Im trying to live in Canada.My country’s wrong politics, I have difficulty in producing lately. Our country has changed. Modern repuclic left its place to islamic fascism. This also changed the perception of the art , I want live with the people who shares the similar opinions with me in Canada.
Im checking the oportunities for this important reasons.I read somethink about two subject LMIA and self-employed.I have some questions.I think i need professional help.
I have a acount in indeed.I applyed 4 studio 2 day ago and 1 studio mailed me back you can forward my information to your immigration lawyer.Im trying to find a lawyer for the fast process.
Can my employer take LMIA with tattoo artist job?How long
Is Indeed an advertise option.I didnt understand this part properly.(where,how,how much?..)
How i find a lawyer and how much ı have pay
What is the process for me in summary

Thank you

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello
Im an artist.My all all life and education s about fine arts and I have 8 year tattoo artist experiances.Im trying to live in Canada.My country’s wrong politics, I have difficulty in producing lately. Our country has changed. Modern repuclic left its place to islamic fascism. This also changed the perception of the art , I want live with the people who shares the similar opinions with me in Canada.
Im checking the oportunities for this important reasons.I read somethink about two subject LMIA and self-employed.I have some questions.I think i need professional help.
I have a acount in indeed.I applyed 4 studio 2 day ago and 1 studio mailed me back you can forward my information to your immigration lawyer.Im trying to find a lawyer for the fast process.
Can I take LMIA with tattoo artist job?How long
Is Indeed an advertise option.I didnt understand this part properly.(where,how,how much?..)
How i find a lawyer and how much ı have pay
What is the process for me in summary

Thank you
You cannot apply for an LMIA. Only your employer can apply for an LMIA.

Before your employer can apply for an LMIA, they must advertise the job for at least a month on three job sites that meet LMIA requirements. You can read more about this here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/median-wage/low/requirements.html

Generally speaking, the LMIA process typically takes 4-6 months to complete.