+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys
Family had an asylum case in 2007 to come to Canada through Pakistan. We are originally from Afghanistan and I am a Canadian citizen. the asylum case was denied in 2007, and unfortunately on two subsequent occasions in 2019, when I applied for their visitor visa, their request was denied. Now, my wife and I have applied for super visas for them. The application was submitted on July 3 and I have also had my local
federal MP write a support letter. The biometric files from 2019 has already been linked to their profile which saves us a step. My concern is that they might reject this super visa request again. We have submitted numerous supporting documentation and make very good money to meet the LICO. Could someone please share their experience if they were denied visas before but had their super visa approved ? What are your general thoughts and advice for me to manage this stress?
Thank you so much in advance

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
SuperVisa for Parents:

Submitted : 06/22/2022
Biometrics Request : 06/22/2022.
Given Biometrics : 06/27/2022, status got updated on portal same day
Medicals passed : 07/19/2022 Morning( gave upfront medicals)
PPR request : 07/19/2022 Evening

Goodluck to all who are waiting !
congrats which ocuntry

hepin9876

Jul 21, 2022
Hello everyone kindly share your timeline here who have applied parents super visa on January 2022
my timeline
Application submitted 19th January 2022
Biometric Request 20 th January 2022
Biometric Completed 28 th January 2022
Medical Not Requested yet
No updates after January 20,2022

Have you got any replay?

nancy0426

Nov 8, 2021
My parents visitor visa was refused in March 2022
Raised super visa April 8 2022
Medical done April 22 2022
Today my mom super visa got rejected that they didn’t do the medical and not submitted
While father application is under review
My agent has raised web form with proof that medical was done on April 22 2022 and also attached doc details who confirmed that everything was fine.
Is error on their side ? Has anyone seen this
This is nonsense have I hope they fix it or do I have to raise again ?
Ibeen trying to get them visa since I got pregnant from last year and now my baby is 6 month old

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Today my mom super visa got rejected that they didn’t do the medical and not submitted
My agent has raised web form with proof that medical was done on April 22 2022 and also attached doc details who confirmed that everything was fine.
Ibeen trying to get them visa since I got pregnant from last year and now my baby is 6 month old
We received a refusal today as well. It says I did not submit profile of LICO. I had submitted Payslips, job letters(stating my and my wife's salary and tenure), bank statements. My NOA was $48580 for last year and my wife's NOA was $26000 and it is only 2 of us here so we were good with LICO requirements as well but the visa officer didn't bother checking our payslips/Job letters, refused on basis of not providing a NOA apparently. Not sure if I should apply again or just forget it.

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
This happened with our application which was submitted in 2017. At that time, they sent refusal for both parents saying that medicals have not been received. At the time, medical receipts were sent via webform for both parents. But no one replied and then there was no follow up and we left it there.

nancy0426

Nov 8, 2021
This happened with our application which was submitted in 2017. At that time, they sent refusal for both parents saying that medicals have not been received. At the time, medical receipts were sent via webform for both parents. But no one replied and then there was no follow up and we left it there.
So then u raised again super visa ?

ranavaibhav

Jul 21, 2022
Hello community,

Two questions I have while my parents applying for SV on IRCC portal, there are two questions. Is there a minimum they must show? I cannot find any guidelines. I as sponsor would be showing NOA/Stubs but tyring to understand what would my parents would have to show as funding proofs

How much money do you have for your stay in Canada? (In Canadian dollars - CAD) (required)
Is someone else giving you money for your stay in Canada? (required)

nancy0426

Nov 8, 2021
We received a refusal today as well. It says I did not submit profile of LICO. I had submitted Payslips, job letters(stating my and my wife's salary and tenure), bank statements. My NOA was $48580 for last year and my wife's NOA was $26000 and it is only 2 of us here so we were good with LICO requirements as well but the visa officer didn't bother checking our payslips/Job letters, refused on basis of not providing a NOA apparently. Not sure if I should apply again or just forget it.
Try web form and email to application enquiry email they give at end of letter they send

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
[/QUOTE very sad to read your story, ]so in application status specifically the medical field, it showed medical not done till today and eligibility started without it? from april 22 to july 22, you kept seeing "medical not done" and didnt contact the clinic where you got it done? they take a week to upload the results btw while using UCI number.