+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

iamhayer

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hello everyone I applied for Super Visa in Mar 2021 from India and Biometrics done April 2021 from Nepal. No updates yet and cant get hold of IRCC, anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Or just couninue to wait. Doesnt look like they wants super visa applications resubmitted like visitors visa

avneet788

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
I am applying for super visa for my parents next month. When visa is approved, does my parents needs to travel within specified time? Looking for suggestions.

prakruti

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
hi everyone ,
seeking help here.

I applied super visa for my parents and got the biometric req. However due to unavailability of appointment , I have booked their biometrics after 30 days. I also sent a webform request.

My ques- is anyone who submitted the webform received any acknowledgment email saying that webform has been submitted because I did not receive any such ack email.

Second ques - after how many days did you guys get any email from them confirming it is ok to submit biometrics after 30 days.

Thanks!

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone ,
seeking help here.

I applied super visa for my parents and got the biometric req. However due to unavailability of appointment , I have booked their biometrics after 30 days. I also sent a webform request.

My ques- is anyone who submitted the webform received any acknowledgment email saying that webform has been submitted because I did not receive any such ack email.

Second ques - after how many days did you guys get any email from them confirming it is ok to submit biometrics after 30 days.

Thanks!
we had a similar situation. We raised a webform and also attached the appointment letter for Biometrics which was after 30 days due date provided by IRCC

We dint receive a response to the webform but I can tell you that it is ok until you have already informed them. In our case, the biometrics were received , reflected on the online portal and also accepted.

Hope this helps

rajesjmakhija0878

May 10, 2021
hi everyone ,
seeking help here.

Thanks!
When did you submit your application ? I submitted yesterday. Just wanted to know when I can start expecting some updates.

avneet788

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
No they don’t
Thanks. 1 more question.

There is 1 document which says Purpose of travel. Do I need to buy ticket To and Fro in that. I dont want to do that because I dont know when visa will be granted and when they will come?

What can I do?

avneet788

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
I am applying for super visa for parents.

What can be attached in purpose of travel? I dont want to buy tickets because I dont know when visa will be granted and when they will come.

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
All those who are confused for re applying for super visa because of the instructions , this might be a good resource to clear the doubts.
can we attach same old documents on new portal after withdrawing old application ? Or does everything need to be fresh?

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
can we attach same old documents on new portal after withdrawing old application ? Or does everything need to be fresh?
If they are applicable, I would assume that yes you can . But if they are some thing like back statements , or pay stubs you might need those to submit the new ones.

Reactions: Becksterd

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016