Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
Nice, when did they have biometrics and medical?
Is this only in Delhi that they accept webform to prioritize application to reunite family?
My mum applied in Mumbai Feb 2021 - am I able to do the same. I want her to come to Canada soon once ban is lifted.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all, Do my parents require criminal record check for supervisa? Also, can we renew my dad's passport while supervisa is being process or after it is approved? Can you please advise? Many thanks for your help

Dec 4, 2018
I am on Maternity leaves and will be joining back Jan 2022. The letter of employment, salary details can be arranged. Not too sure how would they calculate the LICO? Can I include my husband’s salary too?

SHEFA 2021

Mar 31, 2021
Medical (upfront): Jan 15, 2021
Applied: Feb 3, 2021
Bio-metrics Request: Feb 4, 2021
Bio-metrics Submitted and Updated on Profile: Feb 9, 2021

No response yet after biometrics completed.

I was expecting medical to pass as it was submitted a month ago.
Salam bhaiya,
I am from Bangladesh too. Need your support for applying for super visa. Can be connect pls

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Salam bhaiya,
I am from Bangladesh too. Need your support for applying for super visa. Can be connect pls
What questions do you have?

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
1) Super Visa application is considered "Family-Reunification"
2) NOA is enough, If you want add more financial details you can.
3) You can add your financial details in your Invitation letter.
4) Upfront medical is not mandatory, It's up to you if you want to do it.
5) I would say show some funds which should cover travel tickets etc.
Thanks for you kind reply sir. Do you know which documents needs to be notarized.

avneesh036

Aug 12, 2017
Hi All,
Need help for mom's supervisa. I am planning to apply for my mom's supervisa and have following questions. Will really appreciate your response.

1. My mom does not have any financial proof to show and no property and my father does not stay with her. But my mom stays with my 2 brothers who have jobs in india. How do I prove she has strong ties to home country?
I plan to bring her for 1 year to Canada and she will need to go back post that.

2. Is her marriage certificate really needed ? She has my father's name on her passport.

3. Will it be better to go through an immigration consultant to improve her chances?
Note: my income is above the LICO cutoff.

Please suggest.

misstchopra23

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
New Delhi, India
Have a question here:

Supervisa application was submitted online in Aug 2020. Applicant traveled later to Canada (on visitors), gave her biometrics in Canada in Dec 2020 and upfront medicals in Jun 2021.

Medicals are showing as updated under the application status the IRCC Secure portal but for biometrics, there is an ERROR... as in it says " We have not received your fingerprints yet." But at the bottom of this same page, it is showing Biometrics information such as Biometrics Number, date of Enrolment and Expiry.

Has someone experienced this error in Biometrics?

Why is the application not moving? It's been more than 1 year since submission.

Webforms have not helped at all. All they replied once was that Biometrics and medicals have been received by New Delhi VO. Didn't say anything about why the status is NOT UPDATED YET FOR BIOMETRICS.

Can anyone guide? It's so frustrating!

prakruti

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
hi all,

I have below questions while filling for parents Super-Visa,
  1. while filling IMM5257e application form for my parents, can I use their Aadhar Card Number as National Identity document or do I answer "No" to this question <Do you have a national identity document?>
  2. IMM5257e Purpose of visit , what should I select ?
    others, familyvisit, tourism or supervisa (parents and grandparents) from the options ?

Last edited:

misstchopra23

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
New Delhi, India
hi all,

I have below questions while filling for parents Super-Visa,
  1. while filling IMM5257e application form for my parents, can I use their Aadhar Card Number as National Identity document or do I answer "No" to this question <Do you have a national identity document?>
  2. IMM5257e Purpose of visit , what should I select ?
    others, familyvisit, tourism or supervisa (parents and grandparents) from the options ?
It's better to use Passport as a National Identity doc. Else Aadhar Card is OK.

It's a supervisa application, so, you gotta select that.