+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

SPM_BD

Nov 24, 2021
Hi,

We submitted supervisa application for my parents in law. My father in laws application was approved but no PPR. The online application status shows that the application has been approved since 14th August. They are from Bangladesh. Anyone faced this before? Also nothing on my mother in laws application yet.
Hi, could anyone please help?

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Hi,

We submitted supervisa application for my parents in law. My father in laws application was approved but no PPR. The online application status shows that the application has been approved since 14th August. They are from Bangladesh. Anyone faced this before? Also nothing on my mother in laws application yet.
Call the Embassy which is responsible for your parents state.

Miravrasaniya

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hello,

My friend has been revoked from the port of entry from the USA. He already has a Canada visitor visa but now it's expired. He wants to apply again for a Canadian visitor visa. I have a few questions, greatly appreciated it if anyone can share their knowledge and experience.

- Does USA revoked thing affect Canadian visitor visa application?
- What specific things to keep in mind while applying for a Canada visitor visa?
- Do he need to attach any specific explanation letter/documentation?
- Do he need to take Immigration agent/lawyer assistance or can apply on his own?
- Do anyone have a similar situation or heard this kind of case?

Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We did try calling but no one answers. Tried emiling/webform but no reply
If your parents applied together they may be waiting for your mothers approval/denial. You’ll need to wait for email response which can take some time. Don’t send multiple webforms. Did your MIL pass her medical?

SPM_BD

Nov 24, 2021
If your parents applied together they may be waiting for your mothers approval/denial. You’ll need to wait for email response which can take some time. Don’t send multiple webforms. Did your MIL pass her medical?
Yes she passed the medical

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
Supervisa from india timeline:
Application submitted: 10Aug2022
Biometric updated: 12 Aug 2022
Medical passed : 19Aug2022
Review started: 26Aug2022
BVL&PPR: 26Aug2022

Reactions: Raman410

Bella987

Jun 27, 2021
We applied from India using the new portal and our application has all the documents submitted upfront, it has passed the processing time and the last update was passing of the Medicals in May , what are our options now, probably to do MP inquiry and send a web form ? I heard someone in the group reapplied using the new portal and got their application approved within a month , can someone plz let me know if they think this could work, has someone else tried it and it worked for them ? Just looking to see what all options we have once the processing times have been passed. Worst case scenario she will come here on her visitor visa and we would keep asking for extensions.

Raman410

Jun 9, 2021
Hi guys
I just need some advice from you guys.
I applied for my parent's supervisa back in June 2021, (GC Key)
Biometrics- Aug 2021
medical passed- Feb 2022
Still waiting for the final decision
Should I reapply in new portal or wait?
I tried to reach them a couple of times but all they are saying is "under review".
please someone help me.

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Hi guys
I just need some advice from you guys.
I applied for my parent's supervisa back in June 2021, (GC Key)
Biometrics- Aug 2021
medical passed- Feb 2022
Still waiting for the final decision
Should I reapply in new portal or wait?
I tried to reach them a couple of times but all they are saying is "under review".
please someone help me.
try on new portal

Bella987

Jun 27, 2021
Hello all a question if we apply for supervisa in india and then my mom comes to Canada on her visitor visa if she gets super visa during her trip in Canada can we get it stamped in Canada or do we have to send passport to an embassy in india does anyone know the process?

SZG

Jun 24, 2021
Hi everyone
I m looking for advise and nothing seems to be working in my case
I applied for my mother's supervisa in July 2021, biometrics werw done in same month. Medicals were requested in December and were passed in January 2022. Also in January, they asked for the insurance proof as the file i accidently uploaded was password protected, file uploaded same day. Since then there is no movement on file.
Now the situation is i m pregnant and due in December, this is a high risk pregnancy. We dont have any other family member in Canada. I contacted local MP, who responded very quickly with the information that this file is non-regular now and your mother will have an interview with no timeline.
I also tried putting visit visa for her on June 27, on July 04 i got an update that it was refused on the basis that she will not go back. She is single, 55 years of age, have a job, a house, a solid bank account and some shares in local business. Everything was shown in both applications.
WHAT CAN I DO TO BRING HER ASAP AS I NEED HER. if its not for pregnancy i could have waited but its getting a toll on my health now. Pls help

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi everyone
I m looking for advise and nothing seems to be working in my case
I applied for my mother's supervisa in July 2021, biometrics werw done in same month. Medicals were requested in December and were passed in January 2022. Also in January, they asked for the insurance proof as the file i accidently uploaded was password protected, file uploaded same day. Since then there is no movement on file.
Now the situation is i m pregnant and due in December, this is a high risk pregnancy. We dont have any other family member in Canada. I contacted local MP, who responded very quickly with the information that this file is non-regular now and your mother will have an interview with no timeline.
I also tried putting visit visa for her on June 27, on July 04 i got an update that it was refused on the basis that she will not go back. She is single, 55 years of age, have a job, a house, a solid bank account and some shares in local business. Everything was shown in both applications.
WHAT CAN I DO TO BRING HER ASAP AS I NEED HER. if its not for pregnancy i could have waited but its getting a toll on my health now. Pls help
You should withdraw and re-apply I think. When re-applying mention the reason in your invitation letter and hopefully they work on it. Other option is sending webforms every 2nd day requesting for Visa.

Kathy348

Aug 18, 2022
Did anyone who apply in April 2022 still waiting on their super visa decision? I applied for my parents on April 11, 2022 from India and have not heard anything from them apart from the biometrics on April 12. Current processing time for India is 124 days and I am now over that processing time. Its kind of annoying that they dont provide any updates :(
We applied 14 April, we have just received BVL 29 August but no POE letter or PPR, so waiting again for an update!