I am in process to apply super visa for my parents and before I start, have few questions. Looking if someone could help with these -
- Can I use my gckey to apply parents super visa online and fill the questionnaire as Principal applicant (who will be my father) and add my mother as accompanying family member in the same application or do I need to create a new gckey account under my father's name and then start the application.?
- How can I get upfront medical in India for both my parents. ?
- Any suggestion on Insurance company in Canada?
- Do I need to submit my parent's marriage certificate , Online documents says submit marriage certificate . what if parents does not have marriage certificate ?
2. Check with the designated Physician who is in your area. Ask them about upfront medical procedure.
3. Try Travel Shield
4. YES. If they don't have such documents, then you must prove that they live as common law partner, you need bills, joint bank statements etc. on their names.