+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Studying & working in Canada

xannonrayenz

Sep 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am Indian citizen currently living in the Middle East. I Business Administration (BBA - Indian curriculum) has completed his undergraduate and especially in the event 2 years work experience in marketing management.

I major in marketing plan for my MBA and preferably settle in Canada. While research universities, McGill, New York, the Queen's, Wilfrid Laurier and University of Toronto likes to have come on top always.

There any more universities and higher education opportunities in both terms of appointment? I definitely know the job situation is just how difficult the overall job market in Canada for marketing professionals looking for some insight peg. Is there much demand? My 2 year experience in the Middle East will be counted or only after seeking Canadian experience? I know I should be focusing on my MBA right now, but once I'm done with it in 2 years to work norm and settled in Canada and just to know where I stand and I chances are you would like to. As an alternative I'm searching the UK.

I get the two countries, like the others are just pretty hard to comment on as many factors come into play when the work and then settle down just talking about looking for some insight.

Punjab_rocks

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandighar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2010
Passport Req..
26 oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
27 oct 2010
LANDED..........
soon
you should have write short and in simple way,..

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
xannonrayenz said:
Hi all,

I am Indian citizen currently living in the Middle East. I Business Administration (BBA - Indian curriculum) has completed his undergraduate and especially in the event 2 years work experience in marketing management.

I major in marketing plan for my MBA and preferably settle in Canada. While research universities, McGill, New York, the Queen's, Wilfrid Laurier and University of Toronto likes to have come on top always.

There any more universities and higher education opportunities in both terms of appointment? I definitely know the job situation is just how difficult the overall job market in Canada for marketing professionals looking for some insight peg. Is there much demand? My 2 year experience in the Middle East will be counted or only after seeking Canadian experience? I know I should be focusing on my MBA right now, but once I'm done with it in 2 years to work norm and settled in Canada and just to know where I stand and I chances are you would like to. As an alternative I'm searching the UK.

I get the two countries, like the others are just pretty hard to comment on as many factors come into play when the work and then settle down just talking about looking for some insight.
From what u have written, and the standard of English proficiency, i think u will have serious problem trying to find a teaching position here in Canada and also with the degrees and qualification that u have, they will not be recognised here in Canada and also u do not possess Canadian experience and especially Canadian teaching experience in Canada. A UK MBA is useless in Canada, this is speaking from experiences of many friends who have come to Canada with UK, and MBAs from elsewhere besides Canada or top Unis from the States.

So please wake up to realities in life, especially in Canada!

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since you already have a BBA in Indian curriculum you should be able to start from first year in the BBA program at a Canadian university, once you've completed the Canadian BBA you need to work for 2 years for your lovely Canadian work experience and then apply for the MBA program. Its very competitive and you'll have to do well in English (reading writing and speaking)