+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT UNDER NON-SDS

hiral_sheth

Mar 13, 2020
VISA APPLIED ON 5/3/2020. VISA REFUSED ON 12/3/2020. INTAKE IS MAY 2020 AND COLLEGE IS Cégep de la Gaspésie et des Îles, MONTREAL. REASONS FOR REJECTION:
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

KINDLY REPLY ME, WHAT SHOULD I DO? REAPPLY OR NOT?

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Reapply!
First point is your sop is not strong.
Second point is your course which you opted doesn't match with your previous studies and remaining reasons are very clear as stated above.

You should have strong SOP, you have to give reason how your course related to previous studies and also they mentioned some reasons whether it maybe related to your financials, IELTS, missing marks memo etc.
Get ready with all these and reapply.

hiral_sheth

Mar 13, 2020
Reapply!
First point is your sop is not strong.
Second point is your course which you opted doesn't match with your previous studies and remaining reasons are very clear as stated above.

You should have strong SOP, you have to give reason how your course related to previous studies and also they mentioned some reasons whether it maybe related to your financials, IELTS, missing marks memo etc.
Get ready with all these and reapply.
course(SOFTWARE TESTING), which I chose is completely aligned with my bachelor's engineering in IT. IELTS overall band score 6.5 with L-7, R -5.5, W-6, S-6.5. No missing mark sheet, Financial is more than they need. In short, is it possible to refused only for SOP or IELTS? I need to reapply tomorrow or wait for a week due to the corona effect? All the documents(SOP, justification letter) are ready. My intake is in May 2020, so what's your suggestion?
THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE TIME IN ADVANCE.

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Immigration needs everything to be perfect, whatever it might me whether it is SOP or IELTS if they find any reason for refusal they will take the chance. Sorry to say this, by the way when you gave your IELTS?
Have you mentioned about refusal in SOP? If yes, did you write it in separate column? what you have written and by the way what is meant by justification letter?

hiral_sheth

Mar 13, 2020
Immigration needs everything to be perfect, whatever it might me whether it is SOP or IELTS if they find any reason for refusal they will take the chance. Sorry to say this, by the way when you gave your IELTS?
Have you mentioned about refusal in SOP? If yes, did you write it in separate column? what you have written and by the way what is meant by justification letter?
JUSTIFICATION letter is replying to what they not satisfied with. yes, I mentioned about 1st-time refusal with a separate column and reason.

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Have you paid for justification Letter?
Also you have to say that you are very strong financially n that you will leave Canada after your studies. You should explain it strongly based on the given sections in refusal and the reasons.
Have you checked your sop before visa filing. From which agent you are processing, you wrote your sop own or any guidance you have taken?

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
One more important thing I need to say you is under nonsds category chances of getting visa is very less.
If possible retake ielts and lauch visa in sds category. This is just my suggestion.

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Bcz I too face refusal once in non sds category, so many of agents suggest me to file in sds category. The same reason of your first point is mentioned to me and financials also. By the way have you paid GIC?