+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused on 216(1) of the IRPR

jay7272

Sep 23, 2020
Hello guys,
I got refusal by mentioning following reason.
" I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. "

Now, What should i do.??
Please suggest me.

Vina tank

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Hello , i completed my masters with 6.5 in ielts (5.5 in speaking) . I got a rejection from canada with the following reason :-

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans

What should I do as all documents and proofs are submitted carefully except my one marsksheet

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hello , i completed my masters with 6.5 in ielts (5.5 in speaking) . I got a rejection from canada with the following reason :-

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans

What should I do as all documents and proofs are submitted carefully except my one marsksheet
What do you want to do?

nishantkumar230996

Aug 26, 2020
Yes. I got the visa.
Hey bro how did u get the visa what is the first step to do after refusal please help

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

This is what i got

nishantkumar230996

Aug 26, 2020
Hi All, if you are applying under student direct stream (SDS) which means you got 6 each or more in each module of IELTS. the chances are very thin to get rejected.

FYI, SOP (Statement of purpose) or LOE (Letter of explanation) is the meat of an application regardless of how strong educational and work history is,

If you have been rejected under SDS, I would recommend the following things to do

1. Apply for the GCMS notes
2. Once you get the notes, dig into it and based on the information from notes, prepare your application.
3. Again, SOP is very very important and you have to tell the officer why you want to study in Canada and convinced the officer to give you a visa ,

If you need help with SOP, please let me know, I may help you.

NOTE: I am not charging for this service even though I am a regulated Canadian immigration consultant.

Thank you,
Hey i need help what should i do now?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

This is what i got

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hey i need help what should i do now?

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements . All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

This is what i got
reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements