+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused on 216(1) of the IRPR

rg1993

Jun 5, 2019
Please i got rejected based on this:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Do they need me to have landed properties? Im confused.

Did you reapply and get it approved ? I have also received a rejection with the same reason bro. Please help me bro on how to proceed.

Hari Patel

Apr 5, 2019
This is what I received -

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

My background - I did 12th in 2012 and joined engineering but left it in 2017 because of too many backlogs.
I got accepted in Business Diploma in management for 2018-20. My brother lives in canada and he showed his bank statement, a letter from company where he is employed. I showed nothing about what I did from 2012 to 2018.
I am planning to re-applying, any advice would be highly appreciated.
Hey can I get your cintaco number becubec have the same reason so want to discuss to you??

Shanz

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys so i had been refused on 28th june for the exact same reason as hari ... I reapplied on the 4th july and i am still awaiting the response. My ielts scores were 7.5 no band less than 6 i had paid my first years full tuition and my gic but since i guess i have chosen to do human resources after completing my masters in marine geophysics from the UK the visa office might have wondered why i am doing this . Anyways i have reapplied addressing every reason in the refusal from proposed course to my ielts and i have also submitted my parentsbank statements fixed deposits and mutual funds copies amounting to around 140 thousand canadian dollars and property valuations papers of my parents two apartments of 4 crore approx 700 thousand dollars im really hoping that i get a appoval this time from what im checking people who have applied from 4th of july shud get their decisions by monday or tuesday if i get a decision i will definitely inform u all

Hari Patel

Apr 5, 2019
Hey guys so i had been refused on 28th june for the exact same reason as hari ... I reapplied on the 4th july and i am still awaiting the response. My ielts scores were 7.5 no band less than 6 i had paid my first years full tuition and my gic but since i guess i have chosen to do human resources after completing my masters in marine geophysics from the UK the visa office might have wondered why i am doing this . Anyways i have reapplied addressing every reason in the refusal from proposed course to my ielts and i have also submitted my parentsbank statements fixed deposits and mutual funds copies amounting to around 140 thousand canadian dollars and property valuations papers of my parents two apartments of 4 crore approx 700 thousand dollars im really hoping that i get a appoval this time from what im checking people who have applied from 4th of july shud get their decisions by monday or tuesday if i get a decision i will definitely inform u all
Hey please provide me your contact number I want to talk with you about rejection??

iJajaaaa

Jul 20, 2019
Hi All, if you are applying under student direct stream (SDS) which means you got 6 each or more in each module of IELTS. the chances are very thin to get rejected.

FYI, SOP (Statement of purpose) or LOE (Letter of explanation) is the meat of an application regardless of how strong educational and work history is,

If you have been rejected under SDS, I would recommend the following things to do

1. Apply for the GCMS notes
2. Once you get the notes, dig into it and based on the information from notes, prepare your application.
3. Again, SOP is very very important and you have to tell the officer why you want to study in Canada and convinced the officer to give you a visa ,

If you need help with SOP, please let me know, I may help you.

NOTE: I am not charging for this service even though I am a regulated Canadian immigration consultant.

Thank you,
Got refused twice coz of the same reason:
1. Based on the purpose of visit
2. Current employment situation
3. Personal assets and financial status
4. That they are not satisfied that I have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay for the tuition fees for the course or program studies that you intend to pursue.

Can you please help me on this? I wanna try to reapply for the 3rd time but I’m too scared to get refused again

Hari Patel

Apr 5, 2019
Got refused twice coz of the same reason:
1. Based on the purpose of visit
2. Current employment situation
3. Personal assets and financial status
4. That they are not satisfied that I have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay for the tuition fees for the course or program studies that you intend to pursue.

Can you please help me on this? I wanna try to reapply for the 3rd time but I’m too scared to get refused again
Can you give me your contact number?