Hi Ace_,I have tried different versions but still same thing. Did you submit online? And if you did how did you sign it?
Hello Iyanuoluwa,Good day everyone. When applying for study permit, must one include the entire cost of study or just one yr cost of study in the LOE/SOP?
Thank you for visiting this thread. It appears you are getting somethings confused, so I will assist you with some clarity.
1. The VO wants to see you demonstrate in a compelling manner that you can at least afford your tuition and living costs for one academic year.
2. The cost of your tuition and living cost for a year can be found on your letter of acceptance. Hence I am not clear why you want to put it in your LOE/SOP.
3. You are NOT required to 'include' costs of tuition or living costs in your SOP/LOE, what you are required to do is show these funds in an account where the funds are at your disposal.
4. I suggest you pay your tuition for a year, then have the funds for living costs in your bank account. Then get the official receipt from the school. You then need to just mention in your LOE/SOP that you have paid your tuition and that you have attached the proof of payment.
5. The key to any successful study permit or visit visa is to make it simple, plain for the VO. If you make the work of the VO easy, then you are likely to get your application approved, if it gets too complicated as I observe with the kind of questions I am reading on this thread, then people are unlikely to get their permits.
I wish you all the best.
What country are you fromHello, I got admitted for September 2019 and my admission came in late (2019-07-17) first semester tuition paid already and resumption date it September 3rd my question is can I still apply for study permit, Moreover the school said I can only defer till next year September 2020 the course is not available for January.
If you read carefully, you'd see that there's a place that says you aren't required to sign physically for online applications. Fill all the required spaces and validate it at the end of each page, save, then upload.Hello guys, I have a question. I’m filling My application online and it’s not letting me sign the downloaded form in adobe. Do I have to sign it or is it not needed?
I keep seeing conflicting information. I would appreciate a response from anyone who’s submitted pls