+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit applications from Jamaica

Mel 777

Aug 9, 2019
I will be attending Centennial college too for January intake. Have you applied for your study permit as yet?

Hello, I am new to this forum and was trying to get familiar with what to expect when planning to study in Canada. I applied to Centennial College on July 25, 2019 through an agent but have not received a letter of acceptance as yet... I intend to start school January 2020 and currently preparing a SOP because I read that this is a difficult part of the study permit app.

Do you know how long it normally takes to get a letter of acceptance from centennial college?

Kennysimps

Jun 19, 2019
Hello, I am new to this forum and was trying to get familiar with what to expect when planning to study in Canada. I applied to Centennial College on July 25, 2019 through an agent but have not received a letter of acceptance as yet... I intend to start school January 2020 and currently preparing a SOP because I read that this is a difficult part of the study permit app.

Do you know how long it normally takes to get a letter of acceptance from centennial college?
I applied and got a response in matter of days l. But I think that it depends sometime on when you application was submitted. Because I'm sure they might be very b

Kennysimps

Jun 19, 2019

I applied and got a response in matter of days l. But I think that it depends sometime on when you application was submitted. Because I'm sure they might be very busy processing students.