+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study in canada

persia5

Star Member
Dec 27, 2010
hello every body
my name is amine im from algeria im 21 years old
i still don't have Baccalaureate degree ...i want to study in canada ...wich EDUCATIONAL INSTITUATION DO I HAVE TO ATTEND
thanks

persia5

Star Member
Dec 27, 2010
hi i am sorry if you didn't understand me
i live in algeria so im algerian....my education level is the 3rd year in hight school and this means that i still don't have the Baccalaureate degree because we get the Baccalaureate degree from the hight school and after getting it we will be able to study at a university
but in my case i don't know what to do and wich educational institution do i have to apply for
im not able to apply at a university because i still don't have the Baccalaureate degree
thank you

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
All u need to do is satisfy the requirements of the university that u plan to attend. It could be senior high school requirement or IB or GCE A Levels or other Senior high school requirements. Look up to the respective unis that u are interested in and check the admission requirement. U dont need a bachelors degree to enter the uni, unless u are going for a Masters program or PHD. With that, look up the respective unis or programs that the unis are offering and check the requirements.

taliye

Jan 31, 2011
my name is isse mohamed ali i am somali sudent who live in kenya i finished my secondry school in somalia now i dont have god educatin here i perefer to lern in canada and i ned student visa so please help me

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In both the cases from Algeria and Somaila you have to show funds also known as money/paisa/rokra/maal and also ties to your home country

Olivia1206

Nov 11, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 12th 2010
Doc's Request.
November 4th 2010
AOR Received.
May 4th 2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
na
Med's Request
dec 15 2010
Med's Done....
jan 13 1009
Interview........
waved
I think there is a confusion between baccalauréat (bac) et bachelor degree (the equivalent of a licence in the French educationnal system).

If you want to study at the University level in Canada, you will have to complete your high school diploma - le bac) and then apply to a canadian university. Once accepted, they will probably credit you a year, so you could do your bachelor degree in 3 years.

You can write to me privatly for more info.

rupak447

Mar 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada is obviously good for you and most of this similar case like you students are becoming hesitate that what they would going to be do either write or wrong. You wanted to know about Baccalaureate degree, of course it is possible and fully depends on you. So, better you finish this degree to admit into the university.

yassino

Sep 27, 2012
Olivia1206 said:
Hi Olivia1206
My name is Yassine and I'm also from Algeria "Algerian" I'm 21 and I had my IB (baccalaureate) in 2010 with 16.37/20 (branch mathematics)
I need to know whether I can apply with this IB diploma or should I get a new one ? also if you can help I need to know about the cheapest fees and whether I can work to pay them while doing my studies ?(after the 6 month period!) Thanks a lot in advance :)

yassino

Sep 27, 2012
Hi Olivia1206
My name is Yassine and I'm also from Algeria "Algerian" I'm 21 and I had my IB (baccalaureate) in 2010 with 16.37/20 (branch mathematics)
I need to know whether I can apply with this IB diploma or should I get a new one ? also if you can help I need to know about the cheapest fees and whether I can work to pay them while doing my studies ?(after the 6 month period!) Thanks a lot in advance

Ja_Sy

Sep 23, 2012
i graduated college here in Manila.. They said that canada doesnt acknowledge what education you have..all they require are canadian certificate.. My questions are.. Do i need to bring all of my school credentials..And i am planning also to take some units t have a certificate..what are the requirements to enroll? Thank you!

One more please..Are they going to ask my cert of employments when i am applying job?