+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Guri55

Jun 25, 2019
I hope you asked your passport receipt today. Do you have access to gckey? Did the agent give gckey access to you? If yes? Login and let me know what you see there. Do you see any counterfoil document there just above messages?
Bruhh ! agya si Passport with stamp

Reactions: jotkiran

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Sharma ji, Congratulations..... Could u please let me know if u had submitted any webform and if so have u ever received any reply from them??
I only wait. No correspondence/mail etc. was done. Agent told me one day before the approval that even medical update was not done on file. Received to message that there is mail in your inbox. Agent says that passport request has been made by the embassy.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
I only wait. No correspondence/mail etc. was done. Agent told me one day before the approval that even medical update was not done on file. Received to message that there is mail in your inbox. Agent says that passport request has been made by the embassy.

Thank you for the reply... Good luck brother. Enjoy cheers

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
guys i am too much worried i applied for Online SDS visa on 5th July Biometrics done on 8th July after that no updates.. ..:(
The date of your application actually count from 8th July the date of your biometric. Due to rush of applications processing time delayed. Regarding update it take place at the last stage of decision .

Raksha amin

May 22, 2019
I am very happy to hear if that is the case but i i have a friend who got refusal because he missed his intake. What do you think?
I am not very sure about that...in my case my agent asked me to send a request letter to deferr my program to sept intake and within 3 4 days I received the offer letter..